Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I search a light novel/manga/other where MC has a harem and use it in proper way

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dullman

dullman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi i want to find a light novel/manga/other in which there is a sex (it don't need a real sex scenes but what i required is the main chara has sex with his harem's member - e.g. Mushoku Tensei where the main characters gains childrens even though the scenes are usually short, enough only to give hints).

The main thing don't need to have a harem (although it's preferred).

Also the light novel/manga/other should be available to read online (through google translator or in english)

The current ones i know that fits my categories are:

- Mushoku Tensei (in the end he has three childrens (but i wait for twins to be born))

- Re:Monster (from what i read the MC has also childs, but from english translation it covers to moment where he had an orgy with harem members - also the book isn't the brightest one i read so i didn't read available chapters in web novel)

ps. What i also like is that the MC gain childrens through sex so also give me where the having childrens is one of theme in novel

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shishunki-na-adam-r6239

now go read hentai

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

SigrĂșn Mercy

dullman

dullman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I will check the manga you get (although i think i read it already and didn't like but i'm not sure)

and one thing i don't want read hentai so don't even suggest it, what i want is to read mature novel/manga where MC is doing the greatest thing for humanity (childrens) so please don't misunderstand that i will be satisfied with simple ecchi/rape/other themes that usually belong to hentai.