Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Picked Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Hello fellow readers and random strangers,

Aisheteru Scans picked up two new projects. Sadly, another group is already working on one of them =_= but I'll do my version, and that group can do theirs. The first one is Mushoku Tensei Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu and the second one is Fudatsuki no Kyoko-Chan JOINT WITH FORGOTTEN SCANS.

I will hopefully release the second project by the end of this month. Since school/work started, everyone has been busy.

HIRING:

• TYPESETTER
  • REDRAWER
  • JAPANESE TRANSLATOR
  • TAGALOG TRANSLATOR

PLEASE BE IN MIND THAT EDITOR ARE FOR BOTH TEAMS, SO PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU'RE APPLYING FOR EITHER TAGALOG OR ENGLISH. 

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

MUSHOKU HAS BEEN DROPPED, THE TRANSLATOR THAT HELP ME WITH IT QUIT AND USE THE TRANSLATION ON THE GROUP HE WAS ORIGINALLY IN.

SO BASICALLY...MY PROJECT WAS STOLEN :3

FUDATSUKI NO KYOKO-CHAN FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASE BY THIS MONTH HAS A THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

Edited by Derpy ❤, 06 November 2014 - 07:57 PM.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler