Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The font for the website can you please change it to soemthing else.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Honestly I dislike the font that is used now, BioWare did the same thing and honestly it makes it hard to read. The anything that is unbloden is honestly annoying to read.

I don't know what font it is but for some reason with my screen res. It makes it look extremely bad.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Are you blocking: //fonts.googleapis.com by any chance...?

Bobby W.

Bobby W.

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

Ah.. screenshot of your screen? This font should look kinda bold normally, so I don't think it should be a problem. Well, unless the font didn't load up.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

metez

metez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationEarth ;)

Yeah, I have no problem with fonts, so I think it is something on your side Nightdragon. Show us some screenshot as Bobby W. suggested.

tumblr_mbfddggCss1rnbh24o1_500.gif

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

J.R. Oppenheimer

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Screenshot And no, I'm not blocking the font url

Spoiler

Ok I think I have fixed it, I blocked https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/opensans/v10/ and now it looks fine.I sould say I blocked 3 of them so yea

Edited by Nightdragon, 09 September 2014 - 12:59 AM.