Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The end?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Endark

Endark

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm scared because I think that "Tokyo Ghoul" it's finished... i'm wrong?
Or how You think that is the end? :v

lebermanrabbit

lebermanrabbit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

LOL, NOT EVEN CLOSE. There are too many lose ends and things to take care of.

I expect around 100 more chapters, but i'm sure they could do more with the ultimate goal of finding co existence between ghouls and humans.

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
As lebermanrabbit posted above,

the story is far from over, so no it's not ending.

Edited by TapDancingDog, 04 September 2014 - 02:27 AM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Endark

Endark

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I expect around 100 more chapters, but i'm sure they could do more with the ultimate goal of finding co existence between ghouls and humans.

LOL, The ultimate chapter is... OMG "Wtf?! Kaneki" D:

chipathy

chipathy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

was a separate thread for this necessary

Edadinasni

Edadinasni

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

I've seen many good manga end prematurely, with a lot of loose ends to tie up. I seriously hope this isn't another case :(

signature__yuno_gasai___mirai_nikki_by_n

favole

favole

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

I don't think it will happen for the moment. It's still high in rankings and in my opinion we have read only half of Ishida's story.

Too many things remain unclear: the accident with Rize, Kanou and his experiments, Aogiri and the one eyed owl/one eyed king who doesn't exist, the clowns' group, Kirishima Arata's status (I mean is he still alive, is he the reason behind those great armors the CCG has), the 23rd and 24th wards being respectively Kocuria the ghoul prison and the ward of the ghouls, the "V" guys... (i was thinking it could be for "Vendetta", you know, as in ghouls getting their revenge, but meh it seems boring). TOO many things, and it's still high in rankings so for the moments we're safe!

Edited by favole, 07 September 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Tibek

Tibek

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

http://imgur.com/pI4FNap

CHapter 143 END

JamalAlexanderOAK

JamalAlexanderOAK

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

We will prob have to wait till  january for the whole "new beginning" effect 

Edited by JamalAlexanderOAK, 12 September 2014 - 03:25 PM.

metroid112

metroid112

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Stop with the speculations, It has ended. Will we get a new manga from Ishida? Will there be a sequel to Tokyo Ghoul?. The first question seems to be Yes, the second one.. probably not. It was a rushed ending, but it was a good ending. People need to accept some stories are left with cliffhangers and tragic endings, and that is not a bad thing. Kaneki story was a tragedy from beginning to end, so this was expected. I would rate 8/10, +10 points for the ending, -2 points for rushing it.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Have faith in Kaneki :)

Can't decide

HunterMaou

HunterMaou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, but nowhere

TBH Kaneki looked pretty dead to me, he may be a ghoul but he isnt a god guys :/

nivtro

nivtro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Thne new quinque of Arima is made from Kaneki

Tsenzei

Tsenzei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Tragedies (the story type) are not required to answer all questions or tie up all loose ends.  In fact, unanswered questions and the like are often used to add to the tragedy of it all.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if there was another story afterward.  In fact, looking back at the pilot, it felt like maybe the author wanted to focus more on the Doves, so another series focused on Arima, Stitches, (possibly Amon, possibly Ken's friend, pending if they were eaten), and Amon's partner after the Owl Hunt operation is entirely plausible to me.  On the other hand, there are already some spin-offs and miniseries done as well, and the author may like the overall tragedy imparted in the final scene.

I won't say I'd be "happy" either way, but I'd accept it(since not all stories are meant to make people happy... thus the Tragedy genre among others).  Since it's done well enough.

Shadokem

Shadokem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Thne new quinque of Arima is made from Kaneki

from what i understand a new quinque cant be made in a few hours

SHAZAM CARAI!

favole

favole

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

No, indeed, it can't. It took 6 months for Suzuya's because Yamori was a strong ghoul.

x-cube323

x-cube323

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 237 posts

Yeah...

Ishida just wants to torture his readers.

Part2 is semiconfirmed if you look at all the unexplained stuff and that color page with Touka in 143 (SEE YOU NEXT)

If Ishida wanted Kaneki dead then he wouldn't have been so damn mysterious about that suitcase and would've revealed that it is Kaneki. It CAN'T be Kaneki.... it wouldn't make any damn sense and would cause a plothole.

Right now Ishida is on the peak of torturing his readers and I bet he's laughing his ass off while looking at all the reactions chapter 143 caused.

Ishida Sui confirmed for most sadistic mangaka ever.

macas5

macas5

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I am kinda hoping that it will turn similar to Tower of God's transition between seasons.

After getting captured by CCG and being tortured/researched on, Kaneki gets turned over to CCG's side, gaining immense power.  

pancaker

pancaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

well see you next could just mean see you in my next work! XD

Kyon12

Kyon12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

I hope there is a second season to many loose ends............. xD kaneki please be alive somewhere in one piece