Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Comic Description Editing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Strike

Strike

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I couldn't find similar topics elsewhere, and it does say "Feel free to discuss anything and everything here." In the forum description.

So here's my question:

What's Batoto's policy on users editing comic summaries/descriptions?

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo

Its written in Rules and Guidelines.

But to answer it:

• Don't vandalize our comic database. Our comic database consists of all metadata about comics, such as the categorization of comics, comic titles, author/artist information, and genre information. Our system is a wiki-like system and any user may edit it. Do not intentionally add, remove, or change information that you know to be inaccurate. We take this very seriously and may permaban on the first offense.

Strike

Strike

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

So by "Don't add, remove, or change information you know to be inaccurate." You mean that it should be left alone even if it's wrong? O_o

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

So by "Don't add, remove, or change information you know to be inaccurate." You mean that it should be left alone even if it's wrong? O_o

If it's wrong and you can verify that it is wrong, then feel free to correct it. If it doesn't need correcting and you change it into something else, possibly erroneous information, that action does warrant an investigation.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!