Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Need account help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Guest_shiroax_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

I found myself logged off (I guess it happened when the servers moved) and I don't see any facebook login buttons. Another thread says that's broken. I don't know which e-mail I can use for recovery, if that even works with facebook accounts. Is my account lost or can something be done? Account name is shiroax.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Facebook login isn't supported anymore. (Happened quite a while ago now - you must have used your cookie for ages lol)

I changed your login name to shiroax you should be able to login with that. The email afiliated with your account should be the one you use for facebook.

If you do not remember your password, you can use one of the two to get a password recovery mail sent to you.

• Guests

I'm getting a bunch of errors. Is the server still shaky or am I messing something up?

Gendalph

Gendalph

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 576 posts
  • Locationbeyond the Veil
Can't say for sure, but I'm sure Grumpy is still doing something.

shiroax

shiroax

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I think I'm good now. Thx a lot guys.

Btw, yeah, that cookie was ancient, I don't think I ever logged off since making the account lol

Guest_dabone_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

i cant log in no only that i dont know my original email account password.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

i cant log in no only that i dont know my original email account password.

please clear your cache and restart your browser. Try to re-login again. If this problem re-occurs, tell us what happen when you 

try to login again.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Guest_jschne21_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

I also used an old facebook login and centuries old password cookies, logon no longer works, I know the email and password but logon isnt going through

• Guests

i did the same here i found my password for my account but its not working. My original email address i have yet to recover so requesting a new password is out of the question at the moment.

• Guests

i did the same here i found my password for my account but its not working. My original email address i have yet to recover so requesting a new password is out of the question at the moment.

Got a new password from my old email and it didn't help, I think they have to manually pull something so we're no longer recognized as facebook logins

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Got a new password from my old email and it didn't help, I think they have to manually pull something so we're no longer recognized as facebook logins

Your password recovery e-mail should have had your login name (It's usually your facebook name complete with capitalization and space).
I would have changed it for you but I can't find your account. Send me an e-mail from the e-mail (still [email protected]) with the address linked to your account and I can make all the changes.

Your login name is dabone. If you have your password as well you should be able to login.
-------------------
Please open individual threads. I might overlook something otherwise.