Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Unforgiven - The Sinner's Ball

Yes Yes Yes!

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

high_tech_jail_by_kerko-d31bg0f_zps10df4

Unforgiven - The Sinner's Ball

By Mors and Britza

Chapter 1 – The Lucky Ones

“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”

Voltaire

The prison transport shook violently. A storm was brewing outside. In spite of that, and the fact that he was carrying a box filled with some of the most dangerous men on the planet, the driver whistled cheerfully. The tune vaguely resembled “yankee doodle” though it became very obvious after hours of whistling that the man was completely tone deaf. If he knew it though, he didn’t seem to care. It was very possible that after years on the job, the old man was cracked.

“Shut up old man,” growled one of the prisoners. He probably had a name before, but at that very moment in time he was Prisoner 547. He was a behemoth of a man really; though it was hard to tell while he was sitting down he couldn’t have been shorter than 7 feet of muscle and grit.

It didn’t deter the old driver in the slightest though, who only cackled and said, “Yer gonna hafta change that attitude to go where yer goin’ sonny. Learn ta look on the bright side o’ things.”

The transport shuddered again, more violently than before. Either it had been struck by lightning or ran over a land mine. Either way it was miraculous that the rickety looking vehicle had survived such heavy impact.

Even bound by a heavy steel collar and handcuffs, Prisoner 547’s glare was intimidating enough that those sitting near him shifted away and took a sudden deep interest in the transport’s ceiling.

“Aw c’mon now don’t be like that. Ah always say, if ye gots a smile for breakfast, ye’ll be shittin’ joy by lunch. Ah! We’re here, lovelies!” the old driver turned around and the prisoners managed to get their first look at him. To say he was old and ugly didn’t quite do it justice. He couldn’t have been a day younger than ninety. Everything from his baggy wrinkled skin to his pale dead eye made them wonder how such a decrepit existence was still alive and kicking. The back of the transport opened up and they were blinded by a piercing white light.

“Remember lovelies, ye should laugh every moment ye live as ye’ll find it decidedly difficult afterwards.” He flipped a small switch at the front of the vehicle and a moment later Prisoner 547 collapsed forward, dead as nails.

“See what ah mean?” The driver gave them one last cheerful farewell and the gates closed behind them. The rest of them would quickly realize that Prisoner 547 was one of the lucky ones.

Premise

Spoiler

Safety
Spoiler

Character Sheet
Spoiler

Edited by Mors, 02 September 2014 - 12:13 AM.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Wasn't this already posted before? O.o

But anyways, will get to work on a CS.

xD

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

Forum shat itself and I lost the original.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

ugh you disgust me.

I mean, I am interested in this roleplay. o3o

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Do amount and/or strength of the skills/abilities correspond with the amount of credits used? Or is the credits a seperate thing from them entirely? And is there a certain limit to the amount of skill/abilities? I know you said go wild but Just wanted to make sure.

Edited by I-Am-X, 01 September 2014 - 02:22 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra
I'm confused by your question. Credits are essentially prison wallet and have no effect on the characters themselves.

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Haha....hahahaha

A RP where I can literally go ALL MADNESS?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaah

tumblr_namydvOZ551sc66cvo1_500.gif

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I see

Wasn't sure if it was like other RPs where the credits/points/etc had anything to deal with the skills/abilities.

Also wasn't sure if there was a limit on the kind of abilities, whether some weren't allowed or not. As well as the amount of abilities/skills.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra
I clearly mention what the credits are for in one of the sections though. There's no limit to abilities as long as it's reasonable and fits in with your characters backstory.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

For one time I didn't save and it all went out of the proverbial window ;________:

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Flicker

Flicker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts
Spoiler

Edited by MakaMaka, 01 September 2014 - 09:21 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Whoops, totally missed that section. Read it now, sorry about that.

First things first, out of those three spoilers, only the CS one actually opens, so, do I assume you haven't wrote anything in that ? <.< or is there important information in there I need to know about first? >.>

regardless, let's try this

Spoiler

If this isn't good enough, tell me and i'll put more effort into rewriting <.< (or start completely over again, new character)

also, will edit properly later.

Internet Explorer just threw all formatting out the window.

So you're also going for the arson one, Woo pyros. Though, mighthave to tailor mine a bit but ehhh, fuck it.

xD

Edited by I-Am-X, 01 September 2014 - 03:07 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

anyways let's start again.

Spoiler

Edited by Cancion de muertos, 02 September 2014 - 03:02 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Mannn, DR is going for arson as well (among others O.O).

Maybe I do have to change mine, well damn.

Well, im in no hurry.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Flicker

Flicker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Oh god.

We might have to rename this RP to The Arson's Ball at this rate

(I WAS FIRST THOUGH.)

(and suddenly I feel like my character is just going to be picked on all the time. Severely picked on)

Edited by MakaMaka, 01 September 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

First things first, out of those three spoilers, only the CS one actually opens, so, do I assume you haven't wrote anything in that ? <.< or is there important information in there I need to know about first? >.>

regardless, let's try this

Spoiler

If this isn't good enough, tell me and i'll put more effort into rewriting <.< (or start completely over again, new character)

also, will edit properly later.

Internet Explorer just threw all formatting out the window.

The other spoilers should work, the problem is most likely on your end. Try a different internet browser perhaps. Now onto the actual character~

First of all, I don't want to be that guy, but it would be nice if you formatted it to look a little nicer. Bold the headers and provide spacing between paragraphs in your backstory. The backstory itself checks out, though you might want to note that this RP has a bit of a sci-fi/fantasy element to it. Seeing as procuring fire starting equipment in prison would be difficult you might want to consider giving your character pyrokinesis or something like that and fitting it into your backstory (Just a suggestion). While arson is a serious crime, being an arsonist alone probably wouldn't qualify you to be sent to a prison full of freaks and monsters. 

Flicker

Flicker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

The other spoilers should work, the problem is most likely on your end. Try a different internet browser perhaps. Now onto the actual character~

First of all, I don't want to be that guy, but it would be nice if you formatted it to look a little nicer. Bold the headers and provide spacing between paragraphs in your backstory. The backstory itself checks out, though you might want to note that this RP has a bit of a sci-fi/fantasy element to it. Seeing as procuring fire starting equipment in prison would be difficult you might want to consider giving your character pyrokinesis or something like that and fitting it into your backstory (Just a suggestion). While arson is a serious crime, being an arsonist alone probably wouldn't qualify you to be sent to a prison full of freaks and monsters. 

Fair enough ~ also I can't use another browser right now D: I'm on a school laptop ... at school.

But I'll work on it!

(also as I said, all formatting got thrown out the window by internet explorer, so I'll fix that up when I get home (~4 hours)

Edited by MakaMaka, 01 September 2014 - 03:15 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

*crosses ability to wield and manipulate fire off*

Well, thankfully I didn't start on the background history so less trouble for me!

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Mannn, DR is going for arson as well (among others O.O).

Maybe I do have to change mine, well damn.

Well, im in no hurry.

I'm doing a cartel enforcer. You can always do a pyro, no one is stopping you. xD

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I'm doing a cartel enforcer. You can always do a pyro, no one is stopping you. xD

MakaMaka is going for the pyrokinesis bit and I really don't like sharing an ability, so I'm picking a different element lol. Thought might keep the arson thing, just need to add on to it.

Edited by I-Am-X, 01 September 2014 - 03:24 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler