Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[split] Issue with images loading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Arcobaleno

Arcobaleno

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

i don't know if i should post this here. i am havin problems with batoto. when i click on a chapter to read it, its page stays loading and remains blank. i tried it on the 3 major browsers, i.e firefox, chrome and IE. just a blank page. i don't know if its a problem from my end or batoto. can anyone help?

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

i don't know if i should post this here. i am havin problems with batoto. when i click on a chapter to read it, its page stays loading and remains blank. i tried it on the 3 major browsers, i.e firefox, chrome and IE. just a blank page. i don't know if its a problem from my end or batoto. can anyone help?

You might want to change the server you are using. just click on the gear next to the page bar and a message will pop up. Chose another server and try reading then. It looks like this:

bGosA7A.png

Also, use the forums next time you need something. Cheers!

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler