Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

forlorncreed

forlorncreed

Potato Sprout

• One Time Scans
  • 8 posts

Hello guys, I am Creed, or I also go by Forlorncreed. I am currently the quality-checker for our group, it is a pleasure to work with you guys. :)

Teras

Teras

Fingerling Potato

• One Time Scans
  • 69 posts

Welcome aboard mate.

I guess I should say something as well. I am some years in scanlation on and off. My first group was easy going scans and after that was working as freelance. Decided to start the group at first for accel world since no one seemed to do it and I liked the idea of a group after the first release so here we are now! :)

vegetablejuicie23

vegetablejuicie23

Potato Sprout

• One Time Scans
  • 1 posts
Hi! I'm currently working as (one of?) the translator(s) of our group. Nice to meet y'all! :)

Codi

Codi

Potato Sprout

• One Time Scans
  • 5 posts

Hey guys! 
I am Codi and i'm currently the typesetter c:
Nice to meet you all! let's get along! (´w `

Posted Image

Teras

Teras

Fingerling Potato

• One Time Scans
  • 69 posts

Also guys and gals I should mention that I am most of the times around the #pocketloli IRC with other scanlators for small chat. If you want to join and you don't know how let me know and I will quide you through.

Great place to ask people stuff if you are not sure for something!

sakka

sakka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada Eh

Hello :) I am Sakka, came up with that name after a particularly artsy day on Google translate (Sakka was GTs Translation of Writer in Japanese!) haha! I am the group Proofreader, I've done freelance mostly, never made it to the staff page of a website, and that's my goal!!

Adam​

Adam​

Potato Spud

• One Time Scans
  • 21 posts
  • LocationShortCutCentral Forums

Hello! I'm Adam / Muffinjello, and I'm going to be helping typeset for a project or two. Can't wait! One Time Scans is going to be the starting point of my scanlating skills. 

Haha, I just realized now that the raws for some pages that I typeset as my test were included in the background layer. Which I did not look at, at all when I was typesetting.

Edited by muffinjello, 08 September 2014 - 04:47 PM.

♥ web design, and discussions.

ShadowProgr

ShadowProgr

Potato Sprout

• One Time Scans
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

Hi guys, I'm a new cleaner and redrawer, just finished working on chapter 19 of accel world a few minutes ago. Hope we get along ^_^

Adam​

Adam​

Potato Spud

• One Time Scans
  • 21 posts
  • LocationShortCutCentral Forums

Hi guys, I'm a new cleaner and redrawer, just finished working on chapter 19 of accel world a few minutes ago. Hope we get along ^_^

Welcome!!!

♥ web design, and discussions.