Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Unleash your own PLAGUE!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gazah_Beam

Gazah_Beam

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Guys I just downloaded a new app on my phone, I have been playing it for a month now.. the game is called Plague Inc. Evolved (now available on Google Play Store) IOS users I do not know if the app is free on the app store, so update me if it's free.. The main objective of the game is that you need to eradicate the life forms on earth by creating your own plague, and you can use different combo's by altering you plague's gene...

plague-inc-envolved.jpg

Gazah Beam

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

I used to play this game but it gets repetitive and boring after a while

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

It wouldn't actually be the first game like this.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Gazah_Beam

Gazah_Beam

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

It's kinda fun for me in a sort of way, haha because I feel like I'm destined to eradicate humanity hahaha XD

rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

Gazah Beam

lves

lves

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts

Played Pandemic I and II (flash games that were pretty much like this)

I've played this one on my dad's android phone as well. (Also there's a version for PC on Steam)

I like the games but there are very few game types that are fun to play (mostly the zombie virus) Still it is good enough to kill some time

Also f*** you New Zealand, Madagascar and every other country with only docks that closes them before I can even infect them