Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I don't know about anybody else, but they better hurry up and get Leez some screentime, this is getting awfully boring awfully quickly >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Flenord

Flenord

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

it might be already late, but I've found that S3 - Ep. 7, make me wonder about Asha show up in Brilith's dream. even though, she is the very reason Brilith still want to live. it remind me that back then in Ep. 78, she want to tell Asha, and stated to Agni that she can't be left alone, and someone have to hold her here, otherwise she'll disappear (tho, if Leez have a chance, she'll hold and k*ll her?)

Spoiler

Edited by Flenord, 01 July 2017 - 01:23 PM.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Yes, it seems like somehow Asha is using Brilith as some sort of anchor for the times she disappears. It could be related to how Brilith could dream about younger Asha, exactly how she appeared on Carte, when she didn't even meet her until she was 16.

Another observation: It's currently the year N23. Kalibloom hosts the Fighter Tournament every four years, and the last one was in N19 (Currygom's blog during the post S2 hiatus). I'm hoping the story switches over to Kalibloom soon-ish and we get to see the next tournament! If Leez is back by then, even better!

It's the 5th month now, and I would guess the tournament would be held during God Kubera's month (10th), so maybe we have a bit of a wait.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 01 July 2017 - 06:07 PM.

Flenord

Flenord

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
hm, no wonder she feels like having a nightmare.

oh is it? then I guess, if Leez joins the tournament, she, without a doubt, will definitely win.
and since she is a pureblood they permitted for a weapon. dunno if her bracelet even could be considered as a weapon.

I also looking forward seeing Leez again, because we know that she is going to escape from her current realm with the fastest car in this star.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ah, thank goodness, at least we're getting somewhere now........so, we're back to the Teo/Gandharva dynamic and Maruna getting spotted by some of the survivors, if all goes as planned (my plan of course), we should be seeing all-out war in the next chapter.

Can't wait :D 

Tn7HA0h.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Yess yes yess! My TeoxGhandarva ship will finally continue to sail!!! I've been waiting for this!

Also it's been a while,

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

the fonts... the fonts ... they make my eyes bleeeeed

RBT

RBT

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 96 posts

I don't actually read the official version, but I checked the latest chapter and yeah, that sura speak font is absolute garbage.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
  1. I recommend that everyone start reading the official version now. The current translator knows their stuff, unlike the previous translators. There are also a few subtle things here and there that the quick translation doesn't pick up on.
  2. Please use the Webtoons feedback form and complain about the sura font in Kubera. If enough people complain (I think I've gotten a couple of people in Kubera Chat on that bandwagon already) they might be more inclined to change it. I've already told the translation team manager a couple of times in the past that the font is Currygom's sfx font and is difficult to read, so more pressure on him is a good thing. :D Also, it would be helpful if you also complain that their dialogue font is too large (many other Webtoons titles use smaller fonts) and they increase the bubble size often enough that at least three hidden currygoms so far ended up completely covered up, as well as the water channel sign a few episodes back.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 17 July 2017 - 01:14 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, I guess there's no doubt about them recognizing Maruna now..........though I don't suppose they can handle him without magic.

Good, I want Leez to kill his ass :D

Tn7HA0h.png

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I also enjoy reading the comments in the Line webtoon. And so much love is given to Gandharva. There was even a cute nickname for him.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

RBT

RBT

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 96 posts
  1. Please use the Webtoons feedback form and complain about the sura font in Kubera. 

Done. I complained about the font and the bubble size. The font is really crap on phones. On PC it's hard to read but it's kinda bearable. On phones, though, it's straight up garbage,

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Spoiler

Edited by themantarays, 25 August 2017 - 02:27 AM.
spoilers

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Umm, battradio, that episode won't be on Webtoons for another three weeks, so that makes your post a spoiler.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

they're still using ugly sura fonts

and only in appears to be only in english - i checked the other languages and they seem fine

time to file complaints again

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh my goodness, and I thought this was a soap opera before... >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

An observation on Episode 3-20:

Menaka apparently sacrificed herself so that Gandharva would gain future happiness. In Episode 2-68, Vishnu told Gandharva that his name would bring him suffering as well as love, happiness, and even friendship that transcends race. Makes you wonder if Vishnu put Menaka up to this...

RBT

RBT

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 96 posts

Makes you wonder if Vishnu put Menaka up to this...

Of course he did. He did tell Utpala that it was going to die at Kasak's hands, claws or whatever. The primeval gods, and especially Vishnu and possibly Kali, are the ones responsible for pretty much everything from what it seems.

In a world with an omniscient God (or gods in this case, at least the primeval gods), there can be no free will and no ethics. This was especially hammered down during Asha's flashback when Vishnu made her kill all those people.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

31 chapters......six plus freaking months and we haven't seen or even heard of our main character........what a steaming pile of shounen claptrap this has turned into.

Tn7HA0h.png

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

It's almost like there's more than one main character and multiple plotlines running concurrently or something...