Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The gamer based on which game?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nisal

nisal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I waited until i got to the actual chapter before i post this. But i had this feeling since the beginning. The gamer is highly based on Ragnarok Online 1 and 2. RO 1 has the same stats, same classes, same dungeon style, same quest style or rather no useful quests at all lol. Also the way it started with zombies and then it went to ogres. It is also Korean. And the WIS stat although being there in RO 2, utterly useless compared to int stat and no one raised that ever, because you have plenty of mana for the the whole dungeon only by raising int.

Right now whenever they don't explain something i just try to guess it depending on how it was in RO and it always turn out that way. So right now i think that WIS will affect only the mana pool and mana regen but not magic res. INT was main cause of magic res with items. DEF had also some magic res, but not as much as INT. LUK was a strange stat but was mostly build for the criticals. LUK did not affect drop rate.  Also in RO depending on what weapons you were using different stats decided the damage outcome(Bows with DEX, Swords with STR). The only difference is that he can learn skills from every class. In RO you had to choose the class and then you bound to only this skills.

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Yes it's similar to RO, just slightly different, like a combination of RO and UO (Ultima Online).

I'm expecting one time or another to see a poring to pop out of nowhere.

Edited by Zarko, 18 July 2014 - 12:21 PM.