Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Find shoujo manga?

find manga princess

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Azaethal

Azaethal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I read this manga a while ago so some details might be wrong, but what I remember is that the main character got transferred to her uncle(I think)? school where she would be a 'princess/queen?' She was an indifferent character and just wanted to read(I think). Since they had the princess system established for a while each 'princess' would build something/a new section for the school. I remember that she had no sense of taste so when one of the committee members made her burnt food she still ate it. When she arrived she had a bandage on her hand which they thought was from suicidal thoughts but its just cause she doesn't feel pain? (not to sure if that was the reason) And she didn't care for the princess program so at the end i'm pretty sure she abolished it.

Sorry if those details don't make much sense, but hopefully someone can redirect me to the manga. I really want to read it again.

Maestro

Maestro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
✓  Best Answer

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/hakuou-no-sono-r1306  ?

"If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life."