Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Stat Increase Bonuses - Like Mana Affinity for Int

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

The best thing about The Gamer is the What if senario. What if I had this in real life etc... Its something that has kept me entertained for a few days during my free time.

I liked the idea about the skill Mana Affinity. It didn't seem completely OP, and had a function: Mana sensativity

So I thought, What would Jee-Han gain if he raised each stat to 50.

I think I got a good answer for Wisdom and Luck, but struggled with str, vitality, and dex.

the 3 physical stats seemed to have less options, so I decided to do something for each 25 stat points.

Also mentionable, if he got all 3 of these physical stat points to 50... Heaven and Earth Constitution mentioned by Sun-Il might be the solution... More on that below.

Lastly, I tried to do this from a real world perspective rather than a RPG perspective.

For Instance, I think that Strength has more to do with attack speed and movement speed than agility.

Anyways, have fun tearing this appart, point out errors, or better descriptions and better skill names.

Str / 25 stat: Physical Affinity I, II, III (Passive)

Description: A skill that allows the user to become more sensative to his muscles and how to use them more effectively.

10% Increase to Attack Damage

5% Increase to Armor Rating (Needs to wear items)

5% Increase to Movement Speed

5% Increase to Attack Speed

Vit / 25 stat: Health Affinity I, II, III (Passive)

Description: A skill that allows the user to enhance his life force (cardiovascular system), Increasing ones own vitality before death. (Life span, and damaged allowed before death)

10% Total HP

5% Total Stamina

5% to HP regeneration

5% to Stamina regeneration

Dex / 25 stat: Accuracy Affinity I, II, III (Passive)

Description: A skill that allows the user greater flexability and concentration.

10% Increase Dodge Speed and related skills

5% Increase to Vision (including Eye speed, number of trackable objects, and accuracy)

5% Increase Physical Critical Strike Chance

5% Physical Reaction Speed

Luck / 25 stat: Greedy Pig Affinity I, II, III (Passive)

Description: You are a Greedy Pig, so here is what you get.

10% Increase to Drop Rate

5% Increase to all Crit chances

5% Increase chance to prevent negatice status effects

5% Increase chance to prevent spell interruption

Wis / 50 stat: Mana Application

Description: A skill that allows the user to enhance his capabilities with mana and combine elemental effects to existing skills. (Rather than making a new spinning mana fire arrow.... use the existing and add fire/wind etc...)

10% Increase to Casting Speed

10% Increase to Spell Crit Chance

10% Increase to Elemental Effects damage

5% Increase casting range and radius

20% Increase to Magical Resistance

Heaven and Earth Constitution.

There seems to be a disconnect between Mana and Ki within Han Jee-Han's gamer body.

Maybe because his Ki skills are Skills not associated directly to mana: (the elder said that Gaia was helping out his ability)

Example, He gets a larger Mana pool every time he levels up. His Mana is his Ki. The more Ki his body obtains, the stronger his body is supposed to become (Str, Vit, Dex) but it does not. The Skill Chunbun Breathing Technique needs to be lvled up instead. It only works in 1 direction (Skill to stat points, not Ki reservoir to physical health), not both like Sun-Il suggested.

Sun-Il said Mana Affinity was like: Heaven and Earth Constitution: A body suitable for learning Martial arts thats sensative to surrounding aura:

but the name and description sounds more like it should be for the body not the mind...for Str/Vit/Dex stats not Int. ( Constitution and Martial arts indicate overall body strength not mental strength.)

Another indication that Heaven and Earth Constitution is for the physical rather than mental stats is Sun-Il's stats of Int and Wis are to low.

So, what do you think Heaven and Earth Constitution actually increases?

Edited by Panthertwat, 12 July 2014 - 09:51 PM.

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

If the pattern holds, he won't get anything passive like that at a 25 stat. Of course, there could be a new pattern.

I'm not sure about the bonuses conferred, but I like the name Greedy Pig Affinity. I expect something like that may come in at Luck 50, but one never knows. A small chance to increase drop value or rarity could  fit, too. It may also increase the chance of learning new abilities, too.

For the Mana Application, it may also help him to recognize and possibly copy spells he sees others using. I hadn't thought of this before, but if it did something like that, with or without the ability, it would give him a very good reason to have a higher Wis.

One thing I think would really help him is if he could get something that would be the mage equivalent to the Chunbu Outer Ki Technique. That gives a passive boost to Str, Dex, and Vit. If there was a similar one for Int, Wis, and Luck, it would be wonderful for him. I suspect one exists, because Hwan Sung-ah has very his Int, Wis, and luck, and she's low level. It seems likely that reasonably leveled Chunbu Outer Ki and Chunbu Spirit allow Sung-il (and surely Sae-young) to have fighting stats at around 300% of base. If Jee-han could boost his mage stats like that, it'd really increase his power.

Edited by junyortrakr, 12 July 2014 - 10:10 PM.

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

I expect something like that may come in at Luck 50, but one never knows. A small chance to increase drop value or rarity could  fit, too. It may also increase the chance of learning new abilities, too.

For the Mana Application, it may also help him to recognize and possibly copy spells he sees others using. I hadn't thought of this before, but if it did something like that, with or without the ability, it would give him a very good reason to have a higher Wis.

what I think would really help him is if he could get something that would be the mage equivalent to the Chunbu Outer Ki Technique. That gave a passive boost to Str, Dex, and Vit. If there was a similar one for Int, Wis, and Luck, it would be wonderful for him. I suspect one exists, because Hwan Sung-ah has very his Int, Wis, and luck, and she's low level. It seems likely that reasonably leveled Chunbu Outer Ki and Chunbu Spirit allow Sung-il (and surely Sae-young) to have fighting stats at around 300% of base. If Jee-han could boost his mage stats like that, it'd really increase his power.

About Luck.

I like the idea of finding skill book drops:  The Life drain skill book he got was rare: I hope that except for the basic elements, all the other skill books of the Auction Site are so expensive that it makes grinding bosses worth it for skill books.

I kind of also think Luck is related to Karma. Jee-Han did some good things and his luck raised... and Hwan Sung-Ah has good luck for being a good person despite her troubles.

LoL, the copy spell !

Either associated to the observe ability... at lvl 50 able to observe a targets skill and copy it.

Or, Copy Skill book (Crafting Scribe Skill) and use the Abyss Auction house return police of a few days =D

Finding a Mage passive only skill would be a great chapter... He gets to meet the chunbunmoon mage (That he has already thought about) and learn a few skills like enchanting and stuff.

Edited by Panthertwat, 12 July 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Or, Copy Skill book (Crafting Scribe Skill) and use the Abyss Auction house return police of a few days =D

Or use a Photocopier and scan every page in the book, or simply read the book without absorbing it for the skill.

Pretty sure Jee Han wouldn't be the first to try something like that, so the site probably allows books to be resold, but not returned.

Edited by Inuzuka, 13 July 2014 - 07:07 AM.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

interesting.

Personally i read many different interpretation of magic as source of power. Int based magic being about decyphering really complex magic (magic theory/high end science^^), thinking fast and discovering, reconstructing and stuff, so in a sense for me his magic ability doesn't make sense in the story. Int isn't really about sensing and feeling the world around you, which seems more spiritual/artistic; sage based for me (not clear but sure you catch me drift). 

so for me his mana affinity should have come out with wisdom. as it didn't and is as it is in the story i think each stat as many bonus as for normal human but the 50 pt stuff is an arbitrary system boost. so it's more like the author will put whatever come to mind at that moment of the story when he want to introduce a new aspect.

his system change everything surnatural in mana, but there are hidden skills based on common sense, like fatigue. (i'm sure there are advanced option in his system he didn't explore like there is a summary character sheet for quick lecture and a detailed one with in detail explained stats)

will be less detailed than you. but i think each stat unlock an archetype, as he's limitless it ain't said but i think it work that way, there will be gibberish coz it's suppositions (name except mana affinity are just there for fun).

Int: mana affinity/  can feel, sense, understand the flow of mana and manipulate it and bend it to his will, which basically mean Magician Class achievement unlocked. so further improvement of that stat will raise the spectrum of customization and power of his magical based build. 

Str: Bulldozer/ your muscle, use of energy (real world one) is efficient, and the structure of your body change to become the more efficient possible (think without passive boost), which basically mean the tank/warrior (i think damage reduction and hp are vastly based on this) but an exotic surnatural thing that could come out of it could be Body Affinity (like mana affinity, but you feel, sense understand and manipulate the bulk matter of your body, so you can have biological metamorphosis, which permit you to not be limited with a str build and have as much variety as a mage.)

Vit: Life Vacuum/ cardiovascular and stuff great but it goes far beyond that you can sniff the energy of the world and litteraly breath power and stock it. high regeneration high vascular system could be based on body like str...but no i think it mostly mean you're a ki man and store a personal energy reserve (in jee han system should be cumulative with int based mana boost) So more a Priest/tank build (more a regenaration type tank based on ki) higher spectrum should be manipulation of life energy to have inner energy boost and "feel" the energy and level or presence of other. channel your life force to heal other and stuff (like the yunhomoon healing stuff)

Dex: One finger to rule them all/ reaction time, speed in the limit of structure or thinking cappacity, the link beetween the mind and the body, enhanced coordination and control of the nervous sytem. basically it's an enhancer of everything if you want to have external result, be it crafting, designing, moving at high speed, thinking quickly, it will make you competent in whatever you do IF you have something behind you want to apply. but here in this system it will probably reduced to Thief/Scout, with sneaking skill, acrobatics, positon sense, no more motion sickness, always knowing where and what you're doing etc...but high end it will be reaction time and precision, lighting kind, which if you have power to back it up is really potent in duel.

Wis: Life Veteran/ Experience, and understanding, empathy, understanding of the world, as there isn't soc or charisma skills, i think it's the one that govern common sense, if int is magician, wis is earthly understanding So social skills and materail application, Wis is as dex for me a form of boost, in a kind of filter way, just having wisdom is strange, but if you have something to back it up it's different. example int, you use your high functioning brain pour the liquid in the wisom filter and something that make sense come out, with what is filtered still there top help your understanding.  i think wis is Support/Soc kind of build. persuasion skills, psychology, crafting. High End it would be non intelectual understanding, intuition. there could be effectively as you stated a kind of copy skill, You see, feel and understand the mechanic of things and theorical principle. if you have the required skills to redo it yep you effectivly can copy it. and can be a real social chameleon as dex give you phisical concealment this one should give you social one. and such enhance you actors skills.

Luck: Shortcut Man/ probabilities bend themselves in you favor, the world assist you, you are the uncertainty, you escape death, misery etc by blind fortune, things go your way...this is something you cannot train normaly (stat change are not your doing) basically it can enhance your affinity with gaia, the divine, the law of the world be it chaos or order flow into you. high end insane improbable stuff by sheer luck, it's like a wheel of fortune, it can make a powerful ally of justice just be nearby by coincidence that come to help you, a tree to fall for nearly no good reason to provide cover, to enhanced critical hits etc.... it is something without your control, you are just the epicentre of the chaos. someone said it somewher with a fallout reference but i think it's that. The odds are always in your favors. If you don't have the skills to back it up it will probably make other conspicuous. your class is a difficult one GREEDY PIG OF ETERNITY/Luckyman (like the name you found)

Edited by Calmandweak, 14 July 2014 - 09:52 AM.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

juberval

juberval

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBrazil

interesting.

Personally i read many different interpretation of magic as source of power. Int based magic being about decyphering really complex magic (magic theory/high end science^^), thinking fast and discovering, reconstructing and stuff, so in a sense for me his magic ability doesn't make sense in the story. Int isn't really about sensing and feeling the world around you, which seems more spiritual/artistic; sage based for me (not clear but sure you catch me drift). 

so for me his mana affinity should have come out with wisdom. as it didn't and is as it is in the story i think each stat as many bonus as for normal human but the 50 pt stuff is an arbitrary system boost. so it's more like the author will put whatever come to mind at that moment of the story when he want to introduce a new aspect.

his system change everything surnatural in mana, but there are hidden skills based on common sense, like fatigue. (i'm sure there are advanced option in his system he didn't explore like there is a summary character sheet for quick lecture and a detailed one with in detail explained stats)

will be less detailed than you. but i think each stat unlock an archetype, as he's limitless it ain't said but i think it work that way, there will be gibberish coz it's suppositions (name except mana affinity are just there for fun).

Int: mana affinity/  can feel, sense, understand the flow of mana and manipulate it and bend it to his will, which basically mean Magician Class achievement unlocked. so further improvement of that stat will raise the spectrum of customization and power of his magical based build. 

Str: Bulldozer/ your muscle, use of energy (real world one) is efficient, and the structure of your body change to become the more efficient possible (think without passive boost), which basically mean the tank/warrior (i think damage reduction and hp are vastly based on this) but an exotic surnatural thing that could come out of it could be Body Affinity (like mana affinity, but you feel, sense understand and manipulate the bulk matter of your body, so you can have biological metamorphosis, which permit you to not be limited with a str build and have as much variety as a mage.)

Vit: Life Vacuum/ cardiovascular and stuff great but it goes far beyond that you can sniff the energy of the world and litteraly breath power and stock it. high regeneration high vascular system could be based on body like str...but no i think it mostly mean you're a ki man and store a personal energy reserve (in jee han system should be cumulative with int based mana boost) So more a Priest/tank build (more a regenaration type tank based on ki) higher spectrum should be manipulation of life energy to have inner energy boost and "feel" the energy and level or presence of other. channel your life force to heal other and stuff (like the yunhomoon healing stuff)

Dex: One finger to rule them all/ reaction time, speed in the limit of structure or thinking cappacity, the link beetween the mind and the body, enhanced coordination and control of the nervous sytem. basically it's an enhancer of everything if you want to have external result, be it crafting, designing, moving at high speed, thinking quickly, it will make you competent in whatever you do IF you have something behind you want to apply. but here in this system it will probably reduced to Thief/Scout, with sneaking skill, acrobatics, positon sense, no more motion sickness, always knowing where and what you're doing etc...but high end it will be reaction time and precision, lighting kind, which if you have power to back it up is really potent in duel.

Wis: Life Veteran/ Experience, and understanding, empathy, understanding of the world, as there isn't soc or charisma skills, i think it's the one that govern common sense, if int is magician, wis is earthly understanding So social skills and materail application, Wis is as dex for me a form of boost, in a kind of filter way, just having wisdom is strange, but if you have something to back it up it's different. example int, you use your high functioning brain pour the liquid in the wisom filter and something that make sense come out, with what is filtered still there top help your understanding.  i think wis is Support/Soc kind of build. persuasion skills, psychology, crafting. High End it would be non intelectual understanding, intuition. there could be effectively as you stated a kind of copy skill, You see, feel and understand the mechanic of things and theorical principle. if you have the required skills to redo it yep you effectivly can copy it. and can be a real social chameleon as dex give you phisical concealment this one should give you social one. and such enhance you actors skills.

Luck: Shortcut Man/ probabilities bend themselves in you favor, the world assist you, you are the uncertainty, you escape death, misery etc by blind fortune, things go your way...this is something you cannot train normaly (stat change are not your doing) basically it can enhance your affinity with gaia, the divine, the law of the world be it chaos or order flow into you. high end insane improbable stuff by sheer luck, it's like a wheel of fortune, it can make a powerful ally of justice just be nearby by coincidence that come to help you, a tree to fall for nearly no good reason to provide cover, to enhanced critical hits etc.... it is something without your control, you are just the epicentre of the chaos. someone said it somewher with a fallout reference but i think it's that. The odds are always in your favors. If you don't have the skills to back it up it will probably make other conspicuous. your class is a difficult one GREEDY PIG OF ETERNITY/Luckyman (like the name you found)

Execellent descriptions! 

I know that for now, he might distribute his stats points according his main class/use of his abilities (INT, WIS...). But eventually, with the use of chunbu techniques (easiest way to increase stats points. Free points for all stats! I would direct my trainning sessions for those abilities for now!) or even with level up points (we don't know if there is a max level limit) he will achieve level 50 in all his stats! 

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

Wis is as dex for me a form of boost, in a kind of filter way, just having wisdom is strange, but if you have something to back it up it's different. example int, you use your high functioning brain pour the liquid in the wisom filter and something that make sense come out, with what is filtered still there top help your understanding.

I have to agree with you on your first point. Mana Affinity, the feeling of manipulating mana seems like it belongs to Wisdom not Int.

The skill should have given him something more related to Int: He is now able to learn more skills because he has better memory, or something like that.

I take it that mana affinity is Gaia helping him more. Mana Affinity is a natural users ability. Sun-Il said that he was born with something like it, and used that to learn and control Ki.

I also think Jee-Han said that it was thanks to Chunbun Breathing Technique that he had a better understanding of mana. (There is that weird Stamina (Ki) vs Int (Mana) that you mentioned)

I love your explanation of Int vs Wisdom. A siphon tool.

After reading your explanations, it seems that we mostly agree on how the stats corrolate to the real world.

I like how you added the association to the RPG classes.

If I were to look at it from that perspective I would try to make a Mage Knight. Lots of vitality, and offensive spells. I love the feeling of wadding into a crowd of monsters and hitting immolation... and attacking the strongest one with melee.

I like your definition of Luck. I was struggling to find a good definition for it.

And I could see a total jingle in the skill description if the skill was named Luckyman. Kind of like the Jingle for the Ogre panties.

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

From chap. 18, it seems to appear that Int had to be 50 before adding passive skills for the Mana Affinity to come in. I speculate that this may apply to skill prereqs, too. If that is the case, it would indicate that one would need to build up the base stats to learn various things, but that the passives would then magnify the skills.

Although it seems likely that having more stats higher would grant more abilities like Mana Affinity, it is possible that one person may only have a limited number of such abilities. I don't think it's likely, though.

I was surely a little to generous with my speculation that Sung-il had 300% of base stats for his Str, Dex, Vit. If both Chunbu Spirit and Chunbu Outer Ki gave a 10% initial bonus and 2% more per level(only demonstrated with the Chunbu Spirit), it would take level 20 in each for him to be at 200% of base. Considering his extensive training, that may be reasonable. Even at level 10 in each, he would have 160% of base.

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

I was surely a little to generous with my speculation that Sung-il had 300% of base stats for his Str, Dex, Vit. If both Chunbu Spirit and Chunbu Outer Ki gave a 10% initial bonus and 2% more per level(only demonstrated with the Chunbu Spirit), it would take level 20 in each for him to be at 200% of base. Considering his extensive training, that may be reasonable. Even at level 10 in each, he would have 160% of base.

You still got your pov across, so it doesn't matter. Still looks interesting to think about so here goes.

The Breathing technique increases the amount of Ki stored, and your body becomes stronger naturally to hold that Ki... (Think the Breaker) and that is how it works for Sun-Il.

If Jee-Han was a normal teenager/human, who is at the peek of his health without doing sports had a strength value of 10.

So 10 is Normal human.

If he was a sports person, he would be 2 times stronger. If he was hardcore professional at sports he could be 3 times stronger. So 30 points in strength is the max of a normal human.

I don't see Sun-Il spending every waking hour weight training... I see him spending most of his time during those 10 years learning and developing the clans techniques. So I put him at 2 times stronger than a normal human, plus the passive stat bonuses.

So his base Str should be about 20. Now his strength stat is at 60. If both of his 2 passives were both at 150% equaling 300%.

Also, he might know another secret passive stat chunbun technique.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

happy you guys liked my descriptions  :batoto_032:  (man that's a creepy rabbit) 

Execellent descriptions! 

I know that for now, he might distribute his stats points according his main class/use of his abilities (INT, WIS...). But eventually, with the use of chunbu techniques (easiest way to increase stats points. Free points for all stats! I would direct my trainning sessions for those abilities for now!) or even with level up points (we don't know if there is a max level limit) he will achieve level 50 in all his stats! 

i do think the bonus trigger only at 50 base specs, so for me his long term goal should be to be 50 in all stats, and then have everything else poured in his favourite stat (remember he's actually a bow fan (unconsciously impacted the creation of his main weapon lol), think hit and run, and had a natural build with dex being is highest stat). but it take a lot of point

and he should ransack every passive active he can so he can enhance them by activating them and then stack them. i think we all agree on this.

If Jee-Han was a normal teenager/human, who is at the peek of his health without doing sports had a strength value of 10.

So 10 is Normal human.

If he was a sports person, he would be 2 times stronger. If he was hardcore professional at sports he could be 3 times stronger. So 30 points in strength is the max of a normal human.

that should be verified (easily actually, he just need to take a sheet write (ST: / Dx: / Vit: / Int: / Wis: / luck: ) then make a grid with the name or surname of people he quickly observe and write it without looking the details. that way he's training observe and can then make a "moyenne" (i don't know how to say it in english like X+Y+ whatever/number of values=Z) afterall the normal highly intelligent student persident had 50 or more. Who knows, as the author doesn't seem to use spreadsheet with a prepared mathematical coherent system (i don't think i would either actually, but i'm not really sure, spreadsheets seems more convenient in the long run) i don't think it will show. but who knows ^^.

After reading your explanations, it seems that we mostly agree on how the stats corrolate to the real world.

I like how you added the association to the RPG classes.

If I were to look at it from that perspective I would try to make a Mage Knight. Lots of vitality, and offensive spells. I love the feeling of wadding into a crowd of monsters and hitting immolation... and attacking the strongest one with melee.

like jack of all trade myself but if i had to chose Two, based on what i enjoy to roleplay in tabletop game, Support/thief, like to be outside the melee just minding my business and crafting/acquiring me things, have good awareness to avoid troubles ahead of time, sense trouble coming/ambush, and talk my way out of things. and use tricks and dirty techniques to win my fights. (potions, acids, oil flask, etc you name it ^^) smuggler kind with heavy use of the inventory.

Edited by Calmandweak, 15 July 2014 - 09:15 PM.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

remember he's actually a bow fan (unconsciously impacted the creation of his main weapon lol), think hit and run, and had a natural build with dex being is highest stat). but it take a lot of points

afterall the normal highly intelligent student persident had 50 or more. Who knows, as the author doesn't seem to use spreadsheet with a prepared mathematical coherent system (i don't think i would either actually, but i'm not really sure, spreadsheets seems more convenient in the long run) i don't think it will show. but who knows ^^.

like jack of all trade myself but if i had to chose Two, based on what i enjoy to roleplay in tabletop game, Support/thief, like to be outside the melee just minding my business and crafting/acquiring me things, have good awareness to avoid troubles ahead of time, sense trouble coming/ambush, and talk my way out of things. and use tricks and dirty techniques to win my fights. (potions, acids, oil flask, etc you name it ^^) smuggler kind with heavy use of the inventory.

You might be right, He has (Magic) arrows, a heal, movespeed, (Bind)roots, and a pet now: All he needs is traps and we have a ranger.

I assume that the Class rep with an Intel over 50 was born, and developed her high IQ. She would be a genious, and therefore is not a typical human. How High do you think Jee-Hans Intel needs to be to develope photographic memory?

There is a spreadsheet floating around: Seriously, someone fan should translate it to Korean, and email it to the author to help him keep track of his own story.

Poor Jee-Han might have wanted to be just that: Stay anonymous. Craft cool things and play the game at his own pace.

To bad it is to late for that.

But I would love it if Jee-Han gains some rogue specific ability for ranking his Dex up over 50. Like a shadow step.

Maybe thats why he can't create an escape/dodge/evasion skill. Higher stat requirements.

If we think of dex = to a roque / ranger class, what do you think he should gain as a bonus for raising his stats over 50?

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

But I would love it if Jee-Han gains some rogue specific ability for ranking his Dex up over 50. Like a shadow step.

Maybe thats why he can't create an escape/dodge/evasion skill. Higher stat requirements.

If we think of dex = to a roque / ranger class, what do you think he should gain as a bonus for raising his stats over 50?

let's caricature the archetype weapon of the rogue are often light bladed weapon and poison, ranger long range weapon and traps.

i think ranger will have an impact on his vision: hawk eye type (good at seeing tracks, good to shoot guns) rogue side

attack speed (light weapon) actually what you wrote hit the stereotype already spot on

Dex / 25 stat: Accuracy Affinity I, II, III (Passive)

Description: A skill that allows the user greater flexability and concentration.

10% Increase Dodge Speed and related skills

5% Increase to Vision (including Eye speed, number of trackable objects, and accuracy)

5% Increase Physical Critical Strike Chance

5% Physical Reaction Speed

physical reaction is hard to quantify, i don't think it will be written has is probably just attack speed

so just 10% dodge and movement speed
Exceptional side triggered 5% increase to base vision + available modification (peripheral vision, pinpoint long range one etc..)
critical strike is logical as dex fighter are more nimble and target highly sensible zone
5%attack speed

Edited by Calmandweak, 17 July 2014 - 03:43 PM.