Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Missed Plot Opportunities

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

I love this Manhwa: Enough that I took the time to look for and compile these Moments.

I do like the speed/flow of this Manhwa, and adding all these details may make the manhwa seem to go to slow.

I would like this Manhwa to keep going at its speed, slowly developing the plot with lots of lvl ups inbetween.

I am a bit bored with other mangas that the plots have just the right thing at the right time to let the MC win.

This is as of Chapter 44. Feel free to add anything I missed, and Im sorry if this has a few ideas mixed in for the future chapters.

1. Quests: (Its kind of like Gaia leading him down a path)
    A.) Show quests in more random places. Old lady crossing the street quest:
    B.) Show quest red question mark.... like super high lvl quest.... to heal Hwan Sung-Ah.
    C.) Show quests that give rewards: Like added stat point etc.
    D.) lots of joke opportunity in the quests.

E.) Heal Yunhon clan members for their skill books
2. Extra Stat Points: (If he got +1 Intel from studying)
    A.) At least one vitality point from all the running he has been doing
    B.) Exhasting himself multiple times while training with the bat... a strength point for all that swinging, and 

maybe a Vitality point too
    C.) Maybe a dex point during his sparring with Shin Sun-Il
    D.) Adding an Int point during his epic grinding with Sun-Il and lvling summon elemental to 19.
    E.) He learned how the earth feals when he first made a contract with Gnome: +1 Wisdom at least.

He almost died, that counts as a new experiance.
3. Crafting
    A.) I would like to have seen the Observe skill on the items he has picked up: Zombie skin discription

would have been funny.
    B.) And also him doing a bit of research on crafting choice in the Abssy Auction Website

C.) Observe used on plants: Some show crafting descriptions
4. Choices:
    A.) saves soul burn girl Kwon Shi-Yun.... with added intellegence could ask her for copies of skill books as

a reward for saving her life.
        (as a side note: If he was smarter, why did he make such a stupid mistake...He needs to lvl up wisdom)
    B.) Learned from Poong Sae-Young that they can disenchant the weapon... another skill to learn from the

Chunbumoon.
5. Auction Site: So Cool... I would spend hours studing the web site for ideas....
    Quickest way to get more powerful
    A.) Searching and purchasing equipment: items like a bling necklass from Auction that give +10 str
    B.) Using all money to purchase additional skill books.
    C.) Focus on skill books that will enhance elemental affinity from the original base stat of 10 for learning

summon earth elemental
6. Skills: Go to a regular book store and see if how to books count as skill books:
    A.) Lock Picking: Buy a lock pick set and practice: Dam useful if you get captured
    B.) Hacking: Repeat process to at least get the skills.
    C.) He should have gotten at least one skill book from defeating the oger boss during his epic grinding...

They had 2 skills, Fire breathing and a Noxious Gas.
    D.) New titles for defeating Ogre
    E.) Upgraded from apprentice zombie title due to farming a thousand of em and beating the boss char.
7. Observe:
    A.) Now that it gives emotions, he needs to use observe on the girls in his life to see if they like him.
    B.) Observe higher lvl people, like abyss auction manager, the black summoner, and Chunbumoon elder to

see what level their stat points are at.
    C.) Possible to steal skills from observation once higher lvl

8. Illusion Barrier

A.) Going to skipped Ghost Instance, and leveling an AOE skill, getting loot, like a ghost sheet, maybe a

skill book, and some crafting materials

B.) Chunbunmoon Intense training with Sun-Il (Bromance moments) to gain stat points on Str, Vit, Dex

C.) Going to the mixed instances: It would be awsome if the mixed undead joined to create a new boss.

Ghost + Zombie boss =)

D.) Slime ID

9. Other

A.) After he killed the Ogre boss with Sun-Il and gained 1 level, they did more epic grinding and he

gained 2 more levels. I would think that he fought the Ogre boss a few more times. If thats the case

he should have gotten more Money drops

Edited by Panthertwat, 01 August 2014 - 02:38 AM.

bkaa22

bkaa22

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 219 posts

I love this Manhwa: Enough that I took the time to look for and compile these Moments.

I do like the speed/flow of this Manhwa, and adding all these details may make the manhwa seem to go to slow.

I would like this Manhwa to keep going at its speed, slowly developing the plot with lots of lvl ups inbetween.

I am a bit bored with other mangas that the plots have just the right thing at the right time to let the MC win.

This is as of Chapter 44. Feel free to add anything I missed, and Im sorry if this has a few ideas mixed in for the future chapters.

B.) Show quest red question mark.... like super high lvl quest.... to heal Hwan Sung-Ah.

B.) Exhasting himself multiple times while training with the bat... a strength point for all that swinging, and 

D.) Adding an Int point during his epic grinding with Sun-Il and lvling summon elemental to 19.
    E.) He learned how the earth feals when he first made a contract with Gnome: +1 Wisdom at least.

3. Crafting
    A.) I would like to have seen the Observe skill on the items he has picked up: Zombie skin discription

would have been funny.
    B.) And also him doing a bit of research on crafting choice in the Abssy Auction Website

4. Choices:
    A.) saves soul burn girl Kwon Shi-Yun.... with added intellegence could ask her for copies of skill books as

(as a side note: If he was smarter, why did he make such a stupid mistake...He needs to lvl up wisdom)
    B.) Learned from Poong Sae-Young that they can disenchant the weapon... another skill to learn from the

Chunbumoon.
5. Auction Site: So Cool... I would spend hours studing the web site for ideas....
    A.) Searching and purchasing equipment: items like a bling necklass from Auction that give +10 str
    C.) Focus on skill books that will enhance elemental affinity from the original base stat of 10 for learning

summon earth elemental
7. Skills: Go to a regular book store and see if how to books count as skill books:
    A.) Lock Picking: Buy a lock pick set and practice: Dam useful if you get captured
    C.) He should have gotten at least one skill book from defeating the oger boss during his epic grinding...

E.) Upgraded from apprentice zombie title due to farming a thousand of em and beating the boss char.
8. Observe:
    A.) Now that it gives emotions, he needs to use observe on the girls in his life to see if they like him.
    B.) Observe higher lvl people, like abyss auction manager, the black summoner, and Chunbumoon elder to

9. Illusion Barrier

A.) Going to skipped Ghost Instance, and leveling an AOE skill, getting loot, like a ghost sheet, maybe a

B.) Chunbunmoon Intense training with Sun-Il (Bromance moments) to gain stat points on Str, Vit, Dex

C.) Going to the mixed instances: It would be awsome if the mixed undead joined to create a new boss.

Ghost + Zombie boss =)

D.) Slime ID

10. Other

A.) After he killed the Ogre boss with Sun-Il and gained 1 level, they did more epic grinding and he

gained 2 more levels. I would think that he fought the Ogre boss a few more times. If thats the case

Pretty much agree on everything you have said.

Kage Tsukai

Kage Tsukai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

3. Crafting

would have been funny.

4. Choices:

Chunbumoon.

summon earth elemental
7. Skills: Go to a regular book store and see if how to books count as skill books:

8. Observe:

9. Illusion Barrier

Ghost + Zombie boss =)

D.) Slime ID

10. Other

There are two minor errors :

-First, there's no six

-Second, at 5, as the great saint Han Jee Han, lifesaver, protector of the poor and the weak, a gamer who plays saving lives, he should help one of the poor girls who were sold as slaves, by ... saving (buying) her B) .

That's the kind of hero I like. :P

SightlessReality

SightlessReality

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Ehh, I'm glad they haven't explored into the quest system. Personally, it would have started to feel like D.I.C.E