Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How strong is rou's children?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

BailleyAllien

BailleyAllien

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I read about his children how they fought in a dungeon in a summary and there species and currently I am thinking how they compare to the world and rou's minions can anyone tell me?

Edited by BailleyAllien, 03 July 2014 - 05:31 PM.

reanseih

reanseih

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

There hasn't been too much detail about how strong they are as of yet.

For reference, the two eldest are mixbloods, second son is a High Ogre, while his youngest daughter is an Apostle Lord just like Rou. A variant, not extinct though. She was also born with blessings from a god, Argente mentioned she might be the one with most potential.

They had managed to defeat the crab boss with the help of two skeletons Rou generated. Not an easy win but they did survive. Comparing to Rou however, it was an instant kill with nothing but a roar. From estimate, his kids I would guess to be around the same level as other Lords, a bit lower level than the executive class members.

Ouro's a magician I believe, Argente is more suited for around mid-range attacks. Oniwaka is completed close-ranged, he also admires Kichi more than his own father, making Rou a bit lonely.

@ Re:Monster Link Hub | Database (Glossary)

BailleyAllien

BailleyAllien

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah it is a good strength estimate and rou would probably be lonely considering how much he likes his kids.

reanseih

reanseih

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Ouro and Argente, Argente especially, adores his family, and has his father as his goal. Oniwaka had a bit too thick of demon blood in him lol. Less brains, more muscles. Kichi makes the perfect mentor in that sense. Argente... he has to clean after everyone's mess. Poor guy, really.

BailleyAllien

BailleyAllien

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah the eldest kids like him alot.

Edited by BailleyAllien, 08 July 2014 - 12:52 AM.

Megabadman

Megabadman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I read about his children how they fought in a dungeon in a summary and there species and currently I am thinking how they compare to the world and rou's minions can anyone tell me?

Can you post a link to that summary?

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

Ouro and Argente have a really close relationship too. Argente is basically a brother that dotes on his sister, from what I read.

XrO2U3z.png

Let us connect our hearts into One.

Central1025

Central1025

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

can you give me a link to that summary you're talking about?

reanseih

reanseih

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Can you post a link to that summary?

can you give me a link to that summary you're talking about?

BailleyAllien's probably talking about my old summary. The link for that's already removed since it's outdated and very inaccurate, but I do have new versions up. Here's both the links, have no idea how detailed I wrote that specific part this time though.

Chap 2

Chap 3

Also, there's a side story on Rou's children. Been meaning to translate it... but, dragging my feet there. Don't expect it anytime soon, but I *AM* working on it. Anyways, everything's up in that Link Hub thread I have up.

Edited by reanseih, 29 July 2014 - 05:47 AM.

Megabadman

Megabadman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Rou's Apostle lord daughter, couldn't she already count as one of the 8 oni generals?

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

No. She's an Apostle Lord, so she'd grow a bit more slowly than Oniwaka who grey more slowly than Ouro and Argente since they were half-bloods.

Megabadman

Megabadman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

No. She's an Apostle Lord, so she'd grow a bit more slowly than Oniwaka who grey more slowly than Ouro and Argente since they were half-bloods.

So is it possible that she will be on the same evolution route as Rou?

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

So is it possible that she will be on the same evolution route as Rou?

That's impossible.

Rou is currently the only being in this world's setting that has received the [Blessing of the High God of End and Origin]*. That alone opened up his evolution pathway into a direction not accessible to anyone else. In conjunction with his unique [Absorption] ability, he has been very successful in clearing (if not all, but most of) the special conditions set out by his Psalm(s) {tentative name} and etc. All this furthering his evolution to unreachable heights commonly found in their world.

Spoiler

Granted, that doesn't mean Opssy can't become something greater in evolution, but most likely just a higher variation of the Apostle Lord: Variant she already is. She does have two Blessings, so maybe something correlating to them? JEWELRY LORD!

...... >.>

*I believe that is correct...

Edited by Xagnam, 30 July 2014 - 03:20 AM.

XrO2U3z.png

WindRyu

WindRyu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Just because I am longing to know after reading this who are the mothers for each child.

Very much would appreciate a response,

ChaoticCod

ChaoticCod

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts

The two sisters gave birth to Ouro (older sister's child) and Argente (younger sister's child). Blacksmith gave birth to Oniwaka, Alchemist gave birth to Nichola, and Redhead is Oppsy's mother.

reanseih

reanseih

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

That's impossible.

Rou is currently the only being in this world's setting that has received the [Blessing of the High God of End and Origin]*. That alone opened up his evolution pathway into a direction not accessible to anyone else. In conjunction with his unique [Absorption] ability, he has been very successful in clearing (if not all, but most of) the special conditions set out by his Psalm(s) {tentative name} and etc. All this furthering his evolution to unreachable heights commonly found in their world.

Spoiler

Granted, that doesn't mean Opssy can't become something greater in evolution, but most likely just a higher variation of the Apostle Lord: Variant she already is. She does have two Blessings, so maybe something correlating to them? JEWELRY LORD!

...... >.>

*I believe that is correct...

Spoiler

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyway, I would love to see the three remaining wives' children.

XrO2U3z.png

WindRyu

WindRyu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The two sisters gave birth to Ouro (older sister's child) and Argente (younger sister's child). Blacksmith gave birth to Oniwaka, Alchemist gave birth to Nichola, and Redhead is Oppsy's mother.

Thanks for the info also sorry for the bother but what about Goblin mi. I know Goblins have low conception rate but come on I know Rou can cheat it somehow. Just to know since technically she was the first to be introduced but no kids :( thought she at least get on kid. Sorry for the bother lol.

iWantMyDixonCider

iWantMyDixonCider

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

There hasn't been too much detail about how strong they are as of yet.

For reference, the two eldest are mixbloods, second son is a High Ogre, while his youngest daughter is an Apostle Lord just like Rou. A variant, not extinct though. She was also born with blessings from a god, Argente mentioned she might be the one with most potential.

They had managed to defeat the crab boss with the help of two skeletons Rou generated. Not an easy win but they did survive. Comparing to Rou however, it was an instant kill with nothing but a roar. From estimate, his kids I would guess to be around the same level as other Lords, a bit lower level than the executive class members.

Ouro's a magician I believe, Argente is more suited for around mid-range attacks. Oniwaka is completed close-ranged, he also admires Kichi more than his own father, making Rou a bit lonely.

and THAT is coming from the youngest in the Family(Mafia?) XD
That's how much potential they have!!

If i read&recall properly.. when he Killed the crab like boss with his shout, his children looked at him in a way children shouldn't..  i can't interpret properly..  fear maybe?

Thanks for the info also sorry for the bother but what about Goblin mi. I know Goblins have low conception rate but come on I know Rou can cheat it somehow. Just to know since technically she was the first to be introduced but no kids  :( thought she at least get on kid. Sorry for the bother lol.

Rou can cheat cos of his [Absorption] ability. Do to that he has [Libido] & some skill which he got from eating a monster's testicles( *vomit*) increases his fertility rate :3

Btw.. if Testicles= increased Fertility then that would mean..
*vomit blood*  Rou ate the Orc's Penis!!  

Penis= Mindless Vigor

so that means.. among all the girl's Rou Banged 7 made them pregnant, only GobuMi-chan was left out.. poor Gobumi-Chan. For her GobuRou was her love at first sight.
maybe in future she will get preg~

Edited by iWantMyDixonCider, 03 August 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Hmm.. what to spend on?

image.jpg

The Bro Code Article 101 -  A Bro always helps a bro in need.

Fujiki

Fujiki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
hey dudes, I'm sorry to trouble you, but where did you find these info, it's my first time in this site and i rode your comments and said "shit, i need to know where they fond these info!" can you please send me the link for the first part of the spoiler? cuz I'm still in the chapter 5 of the light novel, thanks