Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Newtype of World - Policy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jetspectacular

jetspectacular

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello, I'm project manager for Newtype of World. We currently have one title being released monthly alongside the Japanese (Gundam Build Fighters: A)  http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gundam-build-fighters-a-r10981

I just got acquainted with the site's policies and FAQ and thought I should do this properly:

POLICY REQUESTS

1. Other Contributors: Please do not allow other contributors to upload this title. In the past it was done by mod, Electromaster, (thank you for that) but then other unaffiliated batoto users started to upload. Now that I've gotten squared away, Please only allow myself [User: jetspectacular] to upload future releases of any title by the group, Newtype of World.
  2. Foreign Languages: Use of the Newtype of World's English adapted script, scans, etc. for other language releases is fine as long as original credit page is included, unaltered. 
  3. Release Delay: Please allow for 12 hours delay on new chapters (excluding re-uploaded or corrected chapters after first upload of the same) I usually upload the manga DL on webforum and Tumblr first and occasionally catch errors later. I know that other pirate sites (majority of the manga's exposure so far) will get their source images from Batoto, so I want to make sure Batoto has the best version and edits may be made in those 12 hours.
  4. Additions: as needed.

Thank you in advance, mods. 

NOTE: I will be uploading version 2s of all currently released chapters shortly. However, only chapter 8 is under my editing control. Once I upload the other chapters properly and they are in "review holding" is it possible to have the chapters that have been uploaded by other contribs and  Electromaster deleted? They would be be redundant, and not exactly 'alternative' versions of the chapter (such as if they were scanlated by another group)... 

Please advise and thank you.

Edited by jetspectacular, 01 July 2014 - 07:19 PM.

AcidWeb

AcidWeb

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 119 posts
  • LocationPoland
Release delay was set to 12h.

Reupload your stuff. We will delete old versions.

KCCLogo.png

jetspectacular

jetspectacular

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Release delay was set to 12h.

Reupload your stuff. We will delete old versions.

Thank you, 

Please delete the older versions uploaded previously: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gundam-build-fighters-a-r10981