Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New way to read chapters.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.

Hey there, ToC readers. 

So Add started working with someone from Odd Squad Scanlations in order to make it so that you can read our scanlations on the Naver site itself!  Take a look at this post on our wordpress site to read about how it's done.  This way of reading the chapters would mean giving the author more views and therefore more support, so please give it a try.  It's not a hard process at all, so no worries about that.

As our wordpress post states, this does not mean we will stop releasing the chapters on Batoto.  However, we will be releasing via the Naver overlay method earlier than our usual download + Batoto way.

TL;DR:  Check out this post and follow the very simple instructions to support the author and read new chapters earlier.

PS:  Chapter 95 is already up via the Naver overlay method.  Has been for a couple days, actually.

8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, I'm glad you made this post, I saw your blog post about it but somehow got busy and forgot all about it without even reading the new chapter.   >_< 

Yup, the overlay works great, I actually already had it for Odd Squad's Cheese in the Trap..........so yeah, same thing, just click the button and it magically turns into English   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts

Nice, took pretty much no effort on your part then.

8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Nice, took pretty much no effort on your part then.

Absolutely the case, no effort at all with the plug-in thingy........and adding that is about the same.

I had tried to read CITT before this system was developed but (being pretty useless on the computer like I am) always got discouraged and gave up just reading the directions of how to do it.........the plug-in thingy is a dream of easiness. Grab it, drag it, all done. Click it when you're on the webtoon chapter page. Just that easy.

Tn7HA0h.png

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
It's kind of scary how easy it is to use it. Though it wouldn't work on my laptop last I tried it..
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC