Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What would you customise?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

moridain

moridain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Exactly as the topic says, how would you use the ability?

One of the first things I would do would be to create a comfortable piece of clothing with the durability and protective ability of platemail.

I would also grab a handful of 'air', harden it and make it immune to fire, wind and water attacks. This would make it a kind of activatable aura, just increase its size when trouble starts to cover you then giggle at people as you customise them unconscious from safety.

He doesn't really need weapons, since everything is a weapon, however if he wanted something specific then keeping an eternally burning bit of cold fire in his pocket would be handy; bring it out and turn up its heat and size in the direction of the person you want to burn.

He can also get infinite money by increasing the size of a red crystal and then splitting it into multiple bits of the original size. ;)

I am also curious if he can modify 'apparent' traits. For example eating garlic is a little bit good for you, so can he customise that little into a lot and turn it into a magical healing item..? 

Edited by moridain, 19 June 2014 - 11:39 PM.

perspherspley

perspherspley

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSan Juan City, Philippines

He can customize himself to be indestructible, invincible, and immortal.

top.jpg

John Woodward

John Woodward

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Talk about jesus ability, customize his bouyancy where he steps so he can walk on water- create many fish/bread from small portions, etc.

Limilicious

Limilicious

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think he said that he cant make something from nothing. I don't know where he grabbed the material for the tower. Or did he expand the bricks/stones in the area such that it's a lot less dense but still stable enough to not fall. But he cant just make increase the size of those money stones and then break it apart. At least that's my understanding from the story so far, like he "repaired" those things others brought in. And he "changed" the structure of the handcuffs to being like glass/crystal so it's brittle.

By making "air" immune to "fire", you mean only taking the nitrogen, or other non-combustible gases like CO2, instead of oxygen right? You really don't need to make it "immune", just turn it into CO2, or something non-combustible.

If anything, it's more like alchemy: turning coal into gold, or human alchemy and turning a pile of "raw" material into a person. Similar idea but into more in depth and easy than that.

I am a Kleptomaniac.

moridain

moridain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

He can't make something from nothing but he can seem to increase the size of a current object. Otherwise there would be a whole lot of missing bricks throughout the city, or the bricks in that massive tower would be hollow and crumble under its own weight. :D

Isolating the Nitrogen and CO2 would do it, yeah. He can't seem to 'change' things completely though, no turning air into gold. He would need something that is a little gold already, say a clod of earth with tiny flakes of gold mixed through. He would then customise the Clod, increasing the percentage of Gold within it to 99%.

Also for those wanting him to customise himself he stated he can't use it on himself, so that is out. That is why I suggested modifying his clothing or creating an aura as a kind of Cheat. :)

And he didn't change the structure of the Manicles into crystal, really... A set of manicles is pretty tough, all he did was turn down 'tough' until it was weak enough to break. It was in all other ways still exactly as it was before, including weight the like.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

did he really say somewhere he couldn't customize himself? didn't seem he asked for a customize objects spell but a general purpose customize in the goal of not being bored.

based on the principle i can't customize living subjects (which i doubt, but often when in the face of the vast amount spectrum of possibilies, humans tend to naturally restricts themselves without really knowing if the restrictions themselves are reals...enough gibberish let's get started with customisation already)

it's not what would you do, but what you'll do with customize, so i won't say i'll be a wish per cash mercenary (oops said it  :blush: ) pobably expand mass, but not structure as to keep it stable or duplicate, already existing naturally valuable materials while being attentive about impact and repercussion (example his instant tower building could have a drastic economical effect on all the jobs associated to the construction of stone structure), example of this are 

Talk about jesus ability, customize his bouyancy where he steps so he can walk on water- create many fish/bread from small portions, etc.

the bits about food and water, if you use it in case of drought or starvation nobody except the ones who prey on the weak and suffering to make a profit would mind, but you know what screw them ^^.

i'll do easy adjusts too, like diminish the salt amount when a meal is too salty......and live a cheap life ^^ i just need a teaspoon of salt to make a massive production of it ^^ i'll find/make a material which can support being without air, as meaning being empty ("sous vide" in french) shape hit like a sealable ball (with a screwing system to close it) diminish it's size put number on them and imbede them in an underjacket in each one i'll keep a usefull material i can expand in a small quantity and after putting it inside i'll customize the air level, pressure to suit the ingredients. when i need it i have it (but getting it out would take a bit of time. So i'll also keep basic stuff i can use for combat in a readily available front pocket, various stone types, wood essences and pieces of metal and type of strings i could use quickly, what i'll use in the fight depends mostly of the first thing i pick out of the pocket, can't have a big pouch as neatly organized ^^)

basic expansions, example piece of wood expand it short staff way for the fight have your customise ready and do it with your mind to modify the shapes rebuild it regularly, if against a bear shove it in the ground shape a spear like tip then expand when he's immobile for example...poof straigth in the beasty.....wait expansion and modification are instantaneous after you validate it, so the use cannot be like that. still not sure he cannot use it on living beings need to check it.. power is really powerful but require planning, nearly got killed last time.

Edited by Calmandweak, 25 June 2014 - 03:15 AM.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!

I'd customise my everyday items... make my cloths into a sturdy defense and turn the lower quality crystals into higher quality ones for money... as for a weapon I'd turn a sword into a molecular cutter allowing me to cut threw things with ease. I'd also make some sort of gun through trial and error allowing me to customise bullets to offer different effects.

I4MD347H

I4MD347H

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I would customize any living and non-living things...like for example turning a god into a simple mortal if I can. And, unlike in the manga, the ability customize even myself so I can be a god >:D

Mrniceboot

Mrniceboot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'd customise my ability and make myself godlike .-.

Edited by Mrniceboot, 06 July 2014 - 04:25 AM.

Zslasher

Zslasher

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'd customise my ability and make myself godlike .-.

he cant customize himself, or make something out of nothing, the rest is free game demonstrated by turning leafs into fertilizer and making a massive tower

Remilia Scarlet

Remilia Scarlet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

View it as the same as the alchemy from FMA basicaly

Zokat

Zokat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

How about "society "? like how the rankings in the divine arts is distinguished? He can't make something from nothing, the society is obviously there, although it's not an " item " or a " thing " so may not be possible.

Edited by Zokat, 10 July 2014 - 08:17 PM.

farq4

farq4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

i would make myself some OP items like someone said shirt with "toughness -MAX" and a slingshot that will send out small metal balls at speed of sound, and a small pouch of metal balls.... and would find a way to replicate whole pouch ...
or make balls dont obey Newton's 3rd Law something similar to "only slingshot and pouch can change speed of balls"

or living arrow that will mitose (similar to bacteria) each second after setting on fire (would stop after fire would be extinguished) :) and small cube of metal holow inside with small hole as a mobile base to resize if needed

if weight would be modified i would make flying fortress just by making it lighter than air ... and then think of more fun stuff from there

Edited by farq4, 25 July 2014 - 11:15 PM.

yajibei

yajibei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

I guess that if I want to stop the discrimination by the people with power I would start by wanting "egality" or to make them feel the other side of discrimination. So I would customize people so the can't use their power.

the flying fortress is a great idear !

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

i would make powerfull rings of power and offer them to the kings of the realm, then i would forge an almighty ring to....wait that didn't work that well for my pal Sauron forget it

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

Satu87

Satu87

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

You can call me old fashioned but I would make myself a Königstiger (Royal Tiger) tank. Then made the hull much sturdier without increasing the mass and automate it so that I could operate it alone. After this I probally would make many more moderne weapons and create my own country where peace and prosperity and science and progress reign. Everyone is alowed to join unless they can't cast off the caste thinking. Scince my country would possess overwhelming firepower no other nation could invade and there are slowly and peacefully annexed into my realm :)

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

You can call me old fashioned but I would make myself a Königstiger (Royal Tiger) tank. Then made the hull much sturdier without increasing the mass and automate it so that I could operate it alone. After this I probally would make many more moderne weapons and create my own country where peace and prosperity and science and progress reign. Everyone is alowed to join unless they can't cast off the caste thinking. Scince my country would possess overwhelming firepower no other nation could invade and there are slowly and peacefully annexed into my realm :)

well u can guess what will happen, reality will snap back at you, a project is but that a project, how things will go, how things will be used...that is another story. Even how your mind will change is unknown, peace may come with you so does blind justified anexation of the Unjust. not saying it won't go your way, just givin a bit of pessimist vibe is all.

so he can customize weapon by giving bonus not included in the object themselves? stat boost? well just do that to your tools pal.   let's admit he can't customize himself, maybe he can't coz he's the god of customization and the god is the only one impervious to that power (maybe the gods in general in this story) but human customization that's another story, sure he can, sure i would try, make my own lil healing skill with it, remove scar cancer blood lil virus etc..; and of course help people with their vanity for cash or service with proper natural looking supernatural Chirurgy. even Stat boost why not....give me your first born daughter and i'll grant you impenetrable skin which will make you impervious to injury... so said the demon to the avid warlord ^^

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

Make my house really amazing inside.

Trevor Smith

Trevor Smith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

From what I've seen, I'd go around looking for awesomely high quallity materials to make maximum grade gear, while making solid, reliable companions who also have rediculously awesome gear.  Then eff off the whole nonsensical war thing and just do whatever I felt like.  Doing things Dark Lord style  :"3

NakedFury

NakedFury

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

I would customize the world.

you guys would make horrible users with this ability if all you can think of is clothing.