Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reasons for Unapproval?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
Although I'm not a contributor but I uploaded a bunch of chapters (To be specfic, Worst chapters 99 to 109) that were sent for approval but all of them were rejected. I'm curious as to if there are specfic reason for unapproval, so next time I'll be more careful in uploading new chapters.

I would understand if it's scanlator's request but I checked on Banchou site and they have no problem with uploading their chapters here. The previous contributor uploaded the chapters 1 week ago, I don't have any sign from the contributor that they were going to do so anytime soon.
Thank in advance!

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
The chapters were approved, so i dont see whats wrong..? :D

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
They were approved.
http://www.batoto.co...ics/worst-r1424

But I think another mod just set them to archive. Please read up on the archive tip at the page where you added the comic.

PS. Moved

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
Ah thats good to here! Posted Image m(_ _)m I'm sorry, I must have gotten confused with al the "x" marks appearing beside the titles and the background for the chapters was all red. Thanks again!

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
X Marks are unapprove button. You can unapprove your own releases.
If the background is red, it means it was either unapproved or not yet approved (or locked -- but you can't see that anyway).
[A] sign on the date column means archived.