Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

what do u do when you are really mad?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

its just a stupid question just say if u yell or get into physical fight like fist fight or throw stuff and ... for me i used to yell and punch then i got a bit older and tired of arguments now i just stay silent and if it gets too much i leave that place and the whole time i have this inner war that should i just let it blow or hold it?i end up holding it most of the times...yea boorring 

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

When I'm angry I get quiet, and try to abandon any conversation I'm having. Flee the scene and try to go outside is the usual move, and if I have the time I might go for a jog to cool my jets. Singing as loudly as I can helps, too.

tumblr_lqx5fbcBGM1qif2tzo1_500.gif

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

When I'm angry I get loud or quiet depending on how mad I am.  Louder than I already am that is. >.> Anyways I hear them out and then make snarky comments and then laugh at them even if I'm in the wrong and then I walk away satisfied.  The dark side is....I try to think of a way I can kill them

Wow!

Satoshi-

Satoshi-

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationUnited States Tracy CA

If I were to get angry I would either just ignore the person that made me angry for a bit or if that is not possible I would start arguing. I would try to avoid fights if possible. 

osakaki

osakaki

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTake my crutches, I'm going back to the youth

I get very evasive, terse, and polite.

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

I try to stay quiet and not talk to anyone, and go somewhere by myself. If I am forced to talk I usually say something mean and my family realizes I'm mad and back away. When I'm furious I can't control how much strength I use. It makes me clumsy, and if I'm not careful I'll break things, like dishes etc. Usually I can't use that much strength but when I'm mad, heavy things feel much lighter, etc, and I don't feel pain until later (ex: kicked a wall, 'hmm kindof uncomfortable' -> later, 'Owww my foot!').

(I really don't like to get mad. I'd rather never be mad. When I'm angry I feel (and probably sound a little like) like a dragon breathing fire and I know it scares people. Its not a good feeling seeing people back away from you.)

Edited by shelly, 05 June 2014 - 01:48 AM.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Well it depends really, I don't get mad, I may get evening. (Like destroying their credit score, making their bank account tried, or I prank them on April fools day and it will prank after prank the moment they step out to the moment they leave the car. fufufu

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

I always say something that I regret later on

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

goes to tumblr 

•  
  •  
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

I bottle it up. Then I'd internalize, use stupid logic to somehow put all of the blame on myself.

Paranox

Paranox

Fingerling Potato

• Agrypnia Scans
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed :}

I play shooting games..........

Posted Image

Bobby W.

Bobby W.

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

Stay silent.. for hours

Well, in fact, I may accidentally break my friendship if I get angry to a friend.

Edited by Bobby Wibowo, 06 June 2014 - 02:07 PM.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Similar to when I'm flustered: I stammer.

Learned the art of the scary raised voice back in my boy scout days, when I needed to get unruly groups of kids to cool it and focus on the task at hand. That's not what I do when I'm "really mad", just when I want to seem mad for 'crowd control.'.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
depends on what and who made me mad, and the moon phase. i don't belueve in violence as a solution to a conflict, words are better. though i often end up smashing dishes when all i can think of saying are the horriblest thinkable insults. i tend to know a lot about people, but using that against them won't solve more than violence will. but i can also just go completely cold, and that's when i say or do really cruel things that are actually well thought out and generally justifiable, but also very hurtful to the person it's directed at.

but when it comes to that pedo neighbor and others who've hurt children, i just... read guro to calm myself down. works interestingly well, even better than imagining ten thousand ways to torture a person to death.

but if i'm jusy very upset but don't want to raise any conflict over it, onoken will calm me down in a very short time. more effective than any heavy dark stuff.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

chaechae

chaechae

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMissisauga, Canada

I get quiet and murmur under my breath

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I get quiet and murmur under my breath

You are like the Brick Character from The Middle that does that.

I just go to library and read then again that is what I always do

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Plot my revenge   :)

Tn7HA0h.png

GeorgeAlex

GeorgeAlex

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 923 posts

Lots of things I do.

There are times when i'd be silent to avoid more arguing but if that person keeps on talking and talking, I can't control my body moving towards him/her and hurt them.

Um, or i'd go somewhere people won't see then i'd try throwing things and break stuff. For example during high school, some people from pissed me off. I controlled my anger until I get home, when I reached my room, I immediately punched the mirror attached to my cabinet. Of course it cracked and some fell to the floor. When I calmed down and opened my cabinet to get some change of clothes, I realised I also damaged my cabinet door.

But good thing, I can now manage my anger. :D

Edited by George Alex, 08 June 2014 - 09:35 AM.

Song of the day:
Castle On The Hill
- Ed Sheeran

Spoiler

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

plays rap metal in full volume.

DVerde