Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Respect to Batoto

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

NoxDancer

NoxDancer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

For how they are handling The Gamer

Agonal

Agonal

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
Nox, whatever do you mean?

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

I think he's saying he approves of Batoto judging the non-ONeoRa stuff as inferior, preferring to wait for ONeoRa to catch up. 

...At least I assume that's what they're doing. 

Makes sense to me, as well; showing ONeoRa that they're appreciated could provide them some encouragement. 

Edited by Elyandarin, 04 June 2014 - 03:32 PM.

inbetweenaction

inbetweenaction

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

after a slight hesitation, yes, Batoto is doing the right thing waiting for better quality scans

shotsilent

shotsilent

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Quality has nothing to do with it.  Batoto often host multiple versions of chapters.  Mngacow simply does not allow batoto to host their scans.  

Not to mention ONeRa has not released anything in over a month.

sasoras

sasoras

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Quality has nothing to do with it.  Batoto often host multiple versions of chapters.  Mngacow simply does not allow batoto to host their scans.  

Not to mention ONeRa has not released anything in over a month.

well in general mangacow is speed scans first and for most so quality in  is not what you get from them, and even if they do allow hosting,some scan groups are given priority in batoto, same thing happened with twgok.

I doubt cow will allow anyone to host thier stuff, since they want more views to their page to rakes in some advertisement cash.

Edited by sasoras, 06 June 2014 - 05:39 AM.

juberval

juberval

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I understand that they want to avoid the competition, but besides the forum (which is really fun) unfortunently there is no manhwa to read here...

Agonal

Agonal

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts

I understand that they want to avoid the competition, but besides the forum (which is really fun) unfortunently there is no manhwa to read here...

And the lack of releases is why my presence on the forums has been scarce as of late. So some might say it is win/ win. xD

NoxDancer

NoxDancer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

i would never visit mangacow. not good people.