Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

Hi guys,

I'm posting this topic here because I didn't know where else it should go.

The issue:

I've recently began reading Negima and I just finishes chapter 131. That's the chapter in which Asuna confesses her love to Takahata. Her whole story with him leads up to this chapter and it's all spoiled because of a piece of fan art (kinda) in the beginning of the chapter.

The picture in question: http://vatoto.com/read/_/2187/mahou-sensei-negima_v15_ch131_by_aquastar-fansubs/3

the original picture doesn't come until 14 pages later (at the end of the chapter): http://vatoto.com/read/_/2187/mahou-sensei-negima_v15_ch131_by_aquastar-fansubs/17

My question:

Is it possible to move this piece of fan art to the end of the chapter so that it doesn't spoil the plot?

Thanks in advance

:-)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

It's just a suggestion, but I think this would be best served to be brought up in batoto's quality assurance section. I've no idea if they'd be willing to do something about it or not, they might actually direct you to bring it up with whatever scan group released it.........I mean, from the sound of it, you're saying it's not really a "wrong" order, just not a good one, right? 

Oh well, just a thought :)

http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/171-quality-assurance/

Tn7HA0h.png

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

Thanks for the link. I'll post it there.

For the confusion: it is not a "wrong" order, it's just a very very bad order.

It's comparable to putting a chapter summary at the beginning of a chapter. It's not wrong but very unfortunate.

It's also not possible to skip this spoiler since there is no spoiler tag for separate pages (this shouldn't be necessary).

Edited by theonly, 02 June 2014 - 11:07 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Thanks for the link. I'll post it there.

For the confusion: it is not a "wrong" order, it's just a very very bad order.

It's comparable to putting a chapter summary at the beginning of a chapter. It's not wrong but very unfortunate.

It's also possible to skip this spoiler since there is no spoiler tag for separate pages (this shouldn't be necessary).

Oh, no problem, and yeah, I do see what you mean.

Well, hopefully the staff will agree with you, I mean it's perfectly within their power to change page orders, but they might not be willing given it's not actually "out of order". And yeah, that's probably the only option, it looks like the scan group (who'd have the right to change it and have it changed here) is defunct, and the contributor (Ishkar) who'd probably be able to do something as well, hasn't been here in a few months either   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

Up until now the staff ignored me...

@ the negi fans

if you think that the order should be changed (putting the fan-art at the end of the chapter) please consider leaving a comment like "@admins please change it" in the thread that I created in the quality assurance forum:

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/18651-mahou-sensei-negima-chapter-131/

Thanks in advance to all people who are taking the time to do this :-)

Edited by theonly, 09 June 2014 - 09:13 PM.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

It is done :-)
Thanks to Naizumi (Mod) there are no more spoilers in the beginning of the chapter,

@mods

please feel free to close/delete this thread if you want