Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The pit of shit-butt Crazy theories

Irregulars

• Please log in to reply
1055 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Random theory.

Sachi Faker is undercover for Poken, Poken found Sachi after he lost his eye to Hoaqin, he recruited him and made a contract with him just like Reflejjo, Sachi can use Poken's shadow like Reflejo D:

MrTonyNoname

MrTonyNoname

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Random theory.

Sachi Faker is undercover for Poken, Poken found Sachi after he lost his eye to Hoaqin, he recruited him and made a contract with him just like Reflejjo, Sachi can use Poken's shadow like Reflejo D:

For what reason? I know that the thread's title is "crazy theory" but...

Poken is under Karaka.

Karaka wants to get rid of Viole.

Hoaqin wants to get rid of Viole.

Sachi wants to get rid of Hoaqin.

It doesn't make sense.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Poken is under Karaka.

It doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense? the part where Sachi is after Hoaqin and not Viole? just think of this way, Hoaqin is his personal goal, Viole is his task, so if both of them are fighting, his job might even get easier for him.

Or do you mean how can Sachi be connected to both Karaka and Hoaqin?, the information of Hoaqin being on the Hell Train, the way Jinsung spoke of and said '' If it's about a guy who's related to Hell Train, there's only one guy who comes into my mind'' then i bet that info is common among Fug or at least top people, they might even aware of his contract too, so if Yama knows too (sending his dogs to assisst) Karaka might know as well...but we'll see.

Edited by salvatore, 20 August 2015 - 03:23 PM.

MrTonyNoname

MrTonyNoname

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

What doesn't make sense? the part where Sachi is after Hoaqin and not Viole? just think of this way, Hoaqin is his personal goal, Viole is his task, so if both of them are fighting, his job might even get easier for him.

This is what I didn't understand. So basically, you mean that he'd hit two birds with one stone?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Poken is under Karaka.

It doesn't make sense.

FUG members are bickering with the empire as much as they bicker amongst themselves.

There are seven Slayers in total as of this moment and God knows how many candidates, is it really that odd to think that Sachi might be in allegiance with a Slayer that wants to get rid of Hoaquin? 

What should be brought into question here is whether he's the exception to the rule "Everybody's FUG".

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

This is what I didn't understand. So basically, you mean that he'd hit two birds with one stone?

Yes.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Yes.

You're not supposed to give a straight forward answer.

This is the crazy theory thread.

Let him speculate and theorize for years to come until his life is ruined and the only resemblance of sanity he has fades away when the truth is revealed in the most unspectacular way imaginable.

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

You're not supposed to give a straight forward answer.

This is the crazy theory thread.

Let him speculate and theorize for years to come until his life is ruined and the only resemblance of sanity he has fades away when the truth is revealed in the most unspectacular way imaginable.

Lol, you're evil xD

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Lol, you're evil xD

In some cultures, I am referred to as the God of Evil.

kfi6l.jpg

MrTonyNoname

MrTonyNoname

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

FUG members are bickering with the empire as much as they bicker amongst themselves.

There are seven Slayers in total as of this moment and God knows how many candidates, is it really that odd to think that Sachi might be in allegiance with a Slayer that wants to get rid of Hoaquin? 

What should be brought into question here is whether he's the exception to the rule "Everybody's FUG".

Well it's true that Slayers seem to be in competition with each others, and there are several factions within FUG...

But I thought new slayer additions to their ranks could only benefit them as they have the same goal.

Now I'm thinking it might not be so white and black but going against your organization's interests might be bad.

But if Karaka (or Poken) is behind it...it might actually make sense.

I imagined he was jealous of Viole's position for some reason.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

For some reason, the thought that Koon is going to "betray" Baam in order to limit his growth popped into my head. Koon has shown started showing Baam to Rachel like attachment issues when it comes to Baam because of Baam's rapid power growth as well as the rift that naturally forms between them with Koon secretly plotting to kill Rachael. For some reason, I believe this will lead to Koon doing something to sabotage Baam's victory in the coming battle in order to maintain their current relationship. I just picture a scene where, of course unbeknownst to Baam, Koon does something that both causes Baam to lose power and Rachael to escape. 

Spoiler

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

For some reason, the thought that Koon is going to "betray" Baam in order to limit his growth popped into my head. Koon has shown started showing Baam to Rachel like attachment issues when it comes to Baam because of Baam's rapid power growth as well as the rift that naturally forms between them with Koon secretly plotting to kill Rachael. For some reason, I believe this will lead to Koon doing something to sabotage Baam's victory in the coming battle in order to maintain their current relationship. I just picture a scene where, of course unbeknownst to Baam, Koon does something that both causes Baam to lose power and Rachael to escape. 

I wonder what excuse the kiddies at LINE would use to justify Koon if something like this happens.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I wonder what excuse the kiddies at LINE would use to justify Koon if something like this happens.

You mean SIU, right?

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

You mean SIU, right?

I don't think SIU would really bother with making excuses for him. He hasn't (yet, at least) done so for Rachel. Betrayal is just something that is in the Tower. I don't think SIU believes that justification is necessarily needed.

Edited by Lester, 31 August 2015 - 11:48 AM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I don't think SIU would really bother with making excuses for him. He hasn't (yet, at least) done so for Rachel. Betrayal is just something that is in the Tower. I don't think SIU believes that justification is necessarily needed.

...Oh, that's what you meant.

I thought that you were making a jab at the people that are translating ToG about adding lines of their own, not that you were making a jab at the people of the fandom.

I do think however that while not outright justification, SIU would explain the motives behind Koon's "betrayal".

kfi6l.jpg

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

That its just the way of The Tower is an excuse.

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

I frankly don't think A.A would be able to put a stop on Baam's meteoric growth. I think slowly and steadily Baam may unleash his inner Mazino. Maybe become among the top 5, who knows.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I don't know if this was said, but i think Boro and Hoaqin are from the same family (what ever that family will be), Boro is probably from small branch and Hoaqin from the main family.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

...Oh, that's what you meant.

I thought that you were making a jab at the people that are translating ToG about adding lines of their own, not that you were making a jab at the people of the fandom.

I do think however that while not outright justification, SIU would explain the motives behind Koon's "betrayal".

Yeah, though I would use a term less charitable than 'people' to describe the majority of them. It would be hard to keep going on with this series if that were the only available place to discuss it.

Edited by Lester, 01 September 2015 - 05:38 AM.

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hoaquin is actually a part of Exodia. I wonder what part, though ...

Edited by Akasha, 05 September 2015 - 04:42 AM.