Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Large chapter being skipped for Gokukoku No Brynhildr

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DIONNNN_

DIONNNN_

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello people, I would like to know why is chapter 98 of Gokukoku No Brynhildr released when the storyline is only at chapter 59. What is with the huge amount of chapters skipped?

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

you will have to ask the scanlator for the chapter that - in this case, i think the scanlator is the uploader, potatosprout.

clearly the original scanlators are extremely behind schedule, so i think he's only scanlating that chapter to prove a point or simply to get newer chapters available to readers faster. but i think you should ask him anyway.

to be honest, speedscans like these aren't uncommon for series with scans that are lagging behind the raws. so yeah.

DIONNNN_

DIONNNN_

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
thank you visceral! I will contact the uploaded myself from here, thanks again!

RazzMaTazz007

RazzMaTazz007

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
i think he's only scanlating that chapter to prove a point or simply to get newer chapters available to readers faster.

Or the guy could just be trolling.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Or the guy could just be trolling.

lotta work for a shit troll like this...

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

you know the member isnt trolling, plus it is his decision,

there is an color art book serie that have skip around too. i think eventually they will go back and translate the one they

didnt.As you guys see, chap 67 is translate today... as chap 97-98 is released so they are doing it `

Just have patience.

Edited by Naizumi, 21 May 2014 - 06:26 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

RazzMaTazz007

RazzMaTazz007

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

you know the member isnt trolling, plus it is his decision,

there is an color art book serie that have skip around too. i think eventually they will go back and translate the one they

didnt.As you guys see, chap 67 is translate today... as chap 97-98 is released so they are doing it `

Just have patience.

Not problem to me since I've already read the raws but what the others? The guy should have at least put some warning on it.

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

Sometimes we trans from middle because that's what we have.

I'm not going to say right in your face things like "be grateful someone's doing it anyways" but that is the simple truth. Translation team works with what they have, and certainly, it's not adequate or even close to perfect. Typos, missing chapter, or even seeing it being dropped is absolutely normal. Don't fret about it. Always be thankful, ask nicely maybe we can all get along etc.