Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kanki is just badass

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stud Joe

Stud Joe

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Locationyour mom

I've just started reading this manga but man oh man is Kanki one badass character. All the scenes with this general was just amazingly good. He is definitely my favorite character in the manga. No other character can come anywhere close to him in badassery and his personality, attitude, and the way he conducts himself takes him to a whole new level. He is just drawn to perfection and his gaze is always so epic. Even the female soldier in his army has her ovaries bursting she sees his gaze.

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8198/28-301.0/compressed/mkingdom_v028_c301_122.jpg

Edited by Stud Joe, 19 May 2014 - 08:36 AM.

MoterCrozz

MoterCrozz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I've just started reading this manga but man oh man is Kanki one badass character. All the scenes with this general was just amazingly good. He is definitely my favorite character in the manga. No other character can come anywhere close to him in badassery and his personality, attitude, and the way he conducts himself takes him to a whole new level. He is just drawn to perfection and his gaze is always so epic. Even the female soldier in his army has her ovaries bursting she sees his gaze.

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8198/28-301.0/compressed/mkingdom_v028_c301_122.jpg

Could be a femenin tomboy.

LePhenom

LePhenom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

^No she's clearly a woman. EDIT: Wait, a tomboy would be a woman too, I don't get what you're saying.

And yes TC, Kanki is definitely my favourite character too!

Edited by LePhenom, 26 May 2014 - 11:41 PM.

MoterCrozz

MoterCrozz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Then I meant to say tomgirl.