Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Websites dedicated specifically to GnK

GnK Gokukoku no Brynhildr reddit subreddit wikia brynhildr in the darkness /r/gokukokunobrynhildr

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ez1ollie

ez1ollie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hey there readers of Gokukoku no Brynhildr! I'm here posting this to inform you guys of fairly new websites dedicated specifically to Gokukoku no Brynhildr.

1. www.reddit.com/r/GokukokuNoBrynhildr - This subreddit over on Reddit is only a few days old. I'm a moderator here and I'm trying to get some people to come and subscribe. In this subreddit you can post anything related to Gokukoku no Brynhildr! Including but not limited to manga, anime, cosplay, fan art & news regarding GnK. So if you have any fanart, questions, or cosplay then come on over and get posting!

2. http://gokukoku-no-brynhildr.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page - This is a Wikia dedicated specifically to Gokukoku no Brynhildr! I've been over on this Wikia creating and editing articles. If you guys have any information come on over and share it. Also this Wikia's Founder/Admin has been inactive for about 3 months so if anyone is an active user at the GnK Wikia and experienced with running a Wikia consider adopting the Wikia.

Yeah I just thought I should share these links to the people over here that read Gokukoku no Brynhildr. Happy reading.

-ez1ollie

ez1ollie.png

antarctico

antarctico

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Thanks for the heads up! The subreddit, in particular, looks nice and lively. :)

AwakenBlast

AwakenBlast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

neat!