Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Aka no Yuuwaku Chapter 0 Part 1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Apparently, I forgot to update on here. Anyways, we recently released a new chapter of Aka no Yuuwaku in parts instead of a whole book. So it'll be separated by part 1, 2, 3...etc.  Okay here's what I was originally going to post.

Hello readers! It's Aisheteru Scans and we would like to inform you all an update of our release of Aka no Yuuwaku Chapter 0 Part 1. The other half of this release may be delay due to lack of members for our group. We are in need of Tagalog Translator, Typesetter and Quality Checker!! If you could, please join us. We allow temporary jobs, just let us know how long you'll be working for us.

Please make sure to read our 3 day release policy before uploading to any other host websites. There's a slight mistake on our credit page, but there were actually two proofreaders. One was Marie and the other was Pau. Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fNnKcD14rsdFlfYkJUQ1hRNHM/edit?usp=sharing

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler