Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

{solved}Hlep to delete a chapter with an error

help deleting chapter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter

Hi, I would like to ask for your help in deleteing a chapter I just upload a day ago. I didn't notice and I mad a mistake in this page: http://vatoto.com/read/_/240894/one-piece-digital-colored-comics_v59_ch583_by_no-group/13

In the middle left panel I copy the same text for the two kids (Luffy and Sabo). 

I have already the fixed page, so I would like to upload the correct version. Thanks in advance.

Best 

Ukimix

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

next time, you may click the red "x" to the left of the chapter title, which hides/unapproves the release, and then rename the chapter title to "delete" or something similar in order to indicate that you want the chapter deleted. then you can upload the corrected version, and wait for a mod to delete your previous release. ^^

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts

next time, you may click the red "x" to the left of the chapter title, which hides/unapproves the release, and then rename the chapter title to "delete" or something similar in order to indicate that you want the chapter deleted. then you can upload the corrected version, and wait for a mod to delete your previous release. ^^

thanks or the answer. I pushed the red 'x', but I haven't renamed the chapter. I'll do it. I have a question: Do I have to wait for the deletion of the wrong chapter to upload the right chapter? Or can I do it now? 

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

thanks or the answer. I pushed the red 'x', but I haven't renamed the chapter. I'll do it. I have a question: Do I have to wait for the deletion of the wrong chapter to upload the right chapter? Or can I do it now? 

you can do it now, the mod will help you delete the unapproved chapter later on. the unapproved chapter will be hidden to everyone but you - no one else will see it. so you can reupload freely. ^^

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts

you can do it now, the mod will help you delete the unapproved chapter later on. the unapproved chapter will be hidden to everyone but you - no one else will see it. so you can reupload freely. ^^

Thanks for the help! Have a nice day ;-)