Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

STGI-X2

Rookie Manga Writer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

STGI-X2

Episode 1: Back to the world of my dreams 
(epic)Noob Arc 

(In the year 2133, the story begins in Japanese futuristic new channel room, were there was half round new table with the worlds X9C writing in blue, red, and blue. One end of the table there was and old man with a square black mustaches, wearing a brown suit , on the other side of the table there was young news reporter women with long red hair and eyes. She smile and wave at camera as she said)

Young News channel Lady-“Good morning every one, and welcome to this weeks special edition news report”

Young News channel Lady-“I’ am her today with an exclusive interview with the man, behind the sensationally new game which has capture the heart of half the worlds population”

Young News channel Lady- ”making it one the most popular games in all of history”

Young News channel Lady-“Tell me Mr. Yakmonto , what is about the game that has so many, people from across wanted to play  to play it. Especially among the worlds collage students”

Mr. Yakmonto-“Well Lynda, if may call you that”

Lynda-“You may”

Mr. Yakmonto-“I created the game with soul proposed so that younger generation, could re-believe In there dreams again”

Mr. Yakmonto- "to think out side the box and re-image the many possibilities out there”

Mr. Yakmonto- “Relive there lost fantasies, and continue, to be inspiring, to created, to invent new possibilities in life”

Mr. Yakmonto- “Sadly it’s like most young generation today, simple do not believe in dreams anymore, they simply only want to do what is real. A not what they believe in”

Mr. Yakmonto- “but with my technology the  BMW the Blue Microsoft world deceive, can  players litter  travel into the world of  there dreams.”

Lynda- “well there you have it folks straight from the source itself”

Lynda- “I’m Sednaly Heartland signing off to this week’s exclusive new interview, until next time”

Sednaly Heartland-“If haven’t already gotting a hold of this sensible new game, today your in lucky. I’m being told as this very moment at Downtown Tokyo Square, in celebration of over willing achievement, there giving away free limited editions of the game with exclusive unlockables, so get yours today!!”

(With that the news interview was over and everyone watching it quick went about there normal lives or head downtown to get there copy today. But meanwhile at a the private university University  of "Granger" in room room 233.There was a room fill with tons video games stuffs like collectable toys along a back self , tons of videos game in cases , a gaming p.c on a desk, a wooden windows sealther which supplies the only light source in the room. The rest of the room of room was filled type collage boys like stuff like a bed , self, and etc... But on the bed there huge roll of sheet and if someone was underneath cuddling up. And soon a older thin boy girly(trap) looking boy , with light green eyes, and light green pony tail hair that was thick and long and was like a bundle of rope. that stretch all the way down to his west. there few piece of lose hair that come out in-front of his face to.He has long thin hands and nails , and pretty long eye lashes.He was also wearing a light girl t-shirt of cute flower creatures on it ' with the worlds "flower boy" on it. Wake up in bed drizzly and slight feeling of dizziness inside his head has. as he rub his eyes and said

Unknown Collage Boy-“Ah my head fells so weird”

Unknown Collage Boy-“talk about a major hang over( he said as he took a great big ye'll and stretch his hand above his head) I don’t remember what happen last night at all ,I must got wasted , life to the party dude”

Unknown Collage Boy- “Those girls down at room 233 sure know how to throw party”

Unknown Collage Boy- “weeeelll, now that said that( he said as he cheerfully jump out of bed excited and full of energy , I wonder what I game should try out today” 

Unknown Collage Boy“I don’t  know since they all seem really cool and I just got a bunch from my sister last week, well i have all day for little dude time so i think i just get ready first"( he said soon begin to get ready to what appear to be a normal of school , like brushing his teeth , taking a shower , etc..  he soon started monologuing to himself)

Alice-“ hi my name is Alice Granger , I’m a 22 year old  4th year collage student”

Alice- "From Granger University, a 6 years collage exclusively for those who just graduate high school,Openly private to first time collage students only

Alice- “But don’t know way, I even brother going to collage”

Alice-“it’s not like want a job or anything like that”

Alice-“maybe I’m here, just because the dorms are free to live in “

Alice- “ And they food is free here , not to mention I get paid collage points while I here , to spend with”

Alice- “ it’s kind of like getting allowances , only it’s for being in school” 

Alice-“ Or maybe I here because my collage is already pay for by my mom and dad”

Alice- “ no, none these ideals are reason"

Alice- “ for me I always dream of living and adventures life full and fantasy and dangers

Alice- “I always believe in the stories my mom would tell me about monsters, heroes, knights, fairies, and dragons”

Alice-“Stuff that most people I know of wouldn't believe in that stuff”

Alice-“but not me I’ am a believer, and their place in whole world were every fantasy and Sci-fi Dreams comes true”

( Alice said as he got out shows and and start getting dress. He slow walk over to his p.c and below it a gaming cased , he pull out a game with old retro space odessy kind of look to it , as he said)

Alice-“ The Game called “STGI-X2” the most popular game in the whole world”

( he soon begin to carefully look the games cased in percentile detail and he explain to himself)

Alice- “The Best first person, rpg , strategy  game ever in history!!”

Alice- “even thought it’s mostly play by collage students like me”

Alice- “ the game world it self is live every fantasy and Sci-fi all role into one”

Alice-“ and for first time every in gaming history , your  are your avatar and players”

Alice- “ that’s right  in this game , the gamer physic body and mind are transport  in game world”

Alice- “ and time moves normal with game world , just like the re.. no earthy world I should say”

Alice- “ I heard their people that spend their entire lives in the game world”

Alice-“Cause the earth is just to boarding, it can never compare to the awesomeness of the game world!!

Alice-“I heard the game it self was original design to keep players from not very wanted to go back earthy world ever again!!!”

Alice-“so why am I the one guy in the world whose not playing this game, well I would if” ( Alice then drop the game , with deep sign walk away slowly and plop himself face down on the bed, as he thought)

Alice- “When I got throw  out of the guy dorms something happen  , but I didn't think they really would mess with my stuff!!!”

Alice-" i get a little collage prank here and there , but miss with guys pervert life...

( Alice remain on the bed for few more secs then he jump out of his bed in furry as he yell)

Alice-“ those stupid jerk just wait until , I get my hands on them ,I tear them all limb from limb" 

( he walk over to case once again , and pick up the "SSTGI-X2" put it in to his p.c. Alice took a set and the game  begin to load up , soon the loading screen appear. A few secs later  the menu screen appear showing a cross over between fantasy and Sci-Fi. There robot , and space were wolf and space vampires/fairly , battle human like space pilots across many planets. but the strangest thing was with in the picture, was character that look like Alice. Expect he was wearing some kind of light green test pilot suit , with a few bangles on it , and dark green boots commanding the armies from mile as front and center of the screen. Alice slowly drag the mouse over to click started , as he slouch back on his rolling chair . Another screen open disciplining a picture of some-kind of dark sub aqua world , were a avatar that look like Alice was floating naked ,in cruel up position within this sub aqua world) (Alice bush a little as he though)

Alice-"see my self naked on a screen  is kind of embarrassing even for me , glad none one else is around"

Alice-“no matter long stare at it , nothing going to change the fact is this is my avatar from now until the day i die in the game world"

Alice-"maties those jerk are so going to pay for this , because of the hack they did on my p.c i can't  even change the character , and to make matter worse can't make any new one's"

Alice-"normal the new screen would ask if  i was  boy or a girl , and if want customizing opinions for my avatar, i didn't even get to take  the survey"  

Alice-" But they could have less of chosen a cool species for me , but no it had to be a synapse"

(Star Fantasy Character Detention)

Species Number 0

Synapse- are a species of sub-human like creatures that were created by humans for solo purpose of being living weapons. They were supposed to be a A.C species  of super psychic humans soldiers. That had power to gain access to every enemy technology and information there was ,even aliens. However they lack  slight amount of strength in comparison to a normal human and because of there weak immune system , there are weak to every  thing there is. A common cold could easy kill them. Which made them a fail experiment and as a result were cast away  and left to die on abandon deserted planet. Synapse in general appear to be human like expect they have pale white skin and often time have shorter elf like ears.

(player information. Started off info)

Attack:  Rank 3 (average) about 20- 50 damage 

Defense : Rank 0 (sucks to be you) can only takes about 1 to 5 damage before shield's started dropping 

Critical Hit Chance : 20% (can be higher depends on the equipment)

Intelligence: Rank 3

Special: none special att or def 

Dex: nether durable , immune , or begin with ai's"

Health: 200

Shield:150

Mana: 10 ( ya synapse don't really used magic , if at all)

Energy:100

New Player Ability: new Synapse  began the game with 3x times the amount of "Noobs Shield" ( 15 to be accurate) 
Noob's Shields -(pervert high level players from killing you or spawn killing you. Takes most of the damage from high level attack , restructured or re spawn you on spot if you die or to spot that much safe away , 15 sec immune to pervert spawn killing

Passive Ability: Having access to all technology ,weapon, unlock-able in the game
( like doors , chest, jails cells can be unlock with out keys)

Planetary Ability :none (home planet was destroy)

Nature Ability: Degrading ( can equip high level technology of other species , but down grading to you level. Stat's/effect , and abilities of that equipment remain the same)  

P and N Ability: level up faster then other spices and gain more rewards. Also can change there weapons form to increase there power and stats 

Weakness Ability: all attack's on synapse player's, do 3x critical damage then what they normal do"

Alice-" but then again it my be kind if of cool playing a synapse i heard some pretty hardcore gamer play as them for  racket up challenges"

Alice-"beside this could chance to make my own clan , started off fresh and work my way up the leveling scales"

Alice-"o well (Alice said as he got up out of his chair) here goes nothing , back to the world of my dreams!!" ( he then slowly press his left hand against the started button below his avatar)

"Whooshx2 ( a mysterious blue vortex appears from his p.c screen and shallows him up and were he is transport down a blue vortex and into the game world of "STGI-X2" ) ( he then slowly decided into the strange aqua world that show on his screen before he enter the game world. He's avatar lie straight in front him , then as he slowly walked toward it. A flash of blue light appear next to him and voice of deep man could be heard)

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-"welcome my child , do not be  afraid of the light"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-"reach you destiny  and size you goals young one"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-" for the path that lies ahead of you is unknown one"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-" there be many times when feel that reach the end and there's not hope left , but not desire do not give in"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-" there are times were many chooses will appear before you , and you much diced alone with you heart on which path is right and which is wrong"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-"you face many foes and many trials in this new left ahead of you , but  you will encounter  will be many friends and allies that help guild you though the bad and good times"

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-"do you still accept the journey young one, know all that is ahead of you?"

( by this time Alice was right up by his avatar that he could almost touch it, he toking a deep breath and smile)

Alice-"hump, of coarse i would!!!" ( Alice said as he touch his avatar, in flash of white light, with consume the entire place. His avatar turn in millions of little tiny data piece that attract them self's to Alice and become his clothing. the suit he seen before and every thing. Then the floor beneath  Alice gave way as he begin to fall down which seem like endless black hole, but before he was completely out of sight the voice said one last thing to him)

Mysterious  Mystical Deep Man's Voice-"then wish you far well ,on you journeys young one, were meet again soon"

Alice-"Wha!!!! , this wasn't like this first time i play this game, what going on!!!!!!!!!" (Alice said as he fall down a massive hole to what appear to be him doom. all of sudden bit's and pieces of memories of his avatar started flying towards him as he fall down the hole. Each one becoming a part of his memories , over loading his current ones of earthy world of his. But the over load to his brain was to much, so Alice slowly started dirtying away into a deep sleep because of it, as he fall endless down the hole)

"loading.... Loading....Loading....x2"

(what seen to be a few hours later, Alice wook up with light headed feeling in his brain)

Alice-"urg....urg...." ( Alice morn as he barley opening his eyes)

Alice-"were am I?" ( Alice said as slows started drifting back to sleep , but tried his hardest not to. From he could see he appear to be in some kind super small space ship o most like pod ship in space. That had just eject from massive space battle  someone far away)

Alice-"urg...my head feel's dizzy ,it's feel likes I've been drifting in space for 8 weeks"

Alice-"and i probably have"

Alice-"after all in this game if i recall. when enter it both your mind and  your body become one the characters your creation, There last thoughts, memories and feels become one with your own"

Alice-"it could take some time to get used to"

Alice-"computer how long have I've been out?" ( all sudden a screen above the cock pit , started showing  a bunch of yellow color flashing lights, as an enlighten artistic sounding voice replay with )

Enlighten Artistic Males Voice- " apoplexmently 8 weeks young master?"

Enlighten Artistic Males Voice-"can i assess you with anything else today young master?"

Alice-"urg.... given me a sec...oh my... my head still feel's a bit weird though" ( Alice said as he got up off of the floor and head to pilot seat.As he sat down he look briefly around his ship, and could tell it was very very small ship, everything inside the ship was black color. Except from the controls and screens which were flashing many different colors.Behind Alice was only available way inside the space ship , a small iron door with a crack handle like the kind you see on ships in the movies like titanic or in subs. Lucky for Alice he wasn't custicphoic or else such a tiny small space ship could make you feel uneasy with it's lack of room size. Alice then order the computer to 

Alice-"computer bring up the data logs of last events"

Enlighten Artistic Males Voice-"yes, of coarse right awhile young master" 

( just then a screen appears right before Alice, and he started reading out loud to himself)

Alice-"let's see according to this data log , i'm young synapse pilot, that was just recruit into the synapse army. To protect the last of my species , the last of the colonizer. But my fleet was under attack by unknown aliens species sadly to say i'm the only survivor and last of my species" (but as Alice read messages he couldn't help but feel some kind stinging sensation, like a feeling of sadness eating away at his his heart , as he grip it) 

Alice-" that's weird i know it's just a game but why don't sudden feel so empty inside , like i just lost a really big piece of me"

Alice-"it feels so sad , it must be how my avatar feelings ( Alice said as he bottle those feeling and put on a eager faced) but i can't let them get to me"

Alice-"I'm supposed to be having fun , i just have be strong and ignore it"

Alice-" But this so lame ( Alice said as he lay back on the sit), my back ground so stereotypical for space obessy adventure like this"  

Alice-"at least make it more originally, like i'm boy prince who who rebel against my cruel tyrant father , to free all my people. But my revolt was crush and as punishment i was exile to far reaches of the universe by my father. But now I must reclaim my kingdom and gather a might force of many to beat my father. ya that's sounds that totally 10x times  much cooler then this lame shit of a story" 

Alice-"but i supposed that's to expect, considering the time and budget for this game. I Wouldn't expect the game makers to make a customize back ground story make for each of your characters" ( Alice look of disappointment)

Alice-"but it would be cool if they did , i guess there's a probably a dozen other synapses with same back ground story as me for my avatar"

Alice-"but i'm going to be coolest synapse of them all" ,( Alice once again said with eager excited)

Alice-"ya i have like dozen of really cool a powerful ships , and tons of planets were build lots stuff on  like pizza para's,video games , but of coarse bases and lots of defense. And space cannons and space station to protect them all" 

Alice-"and i have all the coolest toughest player in my army, and i make a huge massive amounts AI's units to , conquer many foes, everyone will bow down to my greatness. And every hot girl would want to be my girlfriend score!!" ( the more thought about what he was going to do the more Alice feel kine to do it)

Alice-" i'm so excited right now just thinking about want I'am going to do , because now that i'm started over again , i have lots goal i want build up to. And beside's working towards a goal is loot more funnier then went it's giving to you"

Enlighten Artistic Males Voice-"so lets get started!!" ( Alice said cheerfully but just then he heard a)

"Bling bling -ring ring ringx3" (  The sound of the message machine. Alice then  pull up a screen on side of him , it some kind of space text message , Alice could read it just yeti)

Alice-"what this a text but i don't know anyone yeti , i wonder wants it for?" ( Alice said with puzzled face)

Narrator Thought's-(" what this? A mystery messages for Alice and will it change his destiny forever, you just have to find out next time on this excited adventure of "STGI-X2")

(to be continue) 

So what do you think about my story so far? It's a different twist to a transsexual/gender blender/cross dressing story manga isn't it?

Leave a comment below of what you think of it so far. An lets me know if's hard to read or not i type pretty fast so i over look many things, In my typing. Thanks i do appearance the comments It helps me to make the story better. Also if have anys idea's for story i wouldn't mind hearing them thanks.

Edited by GirlyBoy, 09 May 2014 - 01:13 AM.

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell

My eyes get tired reading a bunch of sentences without proper spacing, punctuation and capitalization. I know grammar can be tricky, but I guess it's forgivable. I'll try to read this when I get the time, but perhaps you can edit the structure for better reading? That would probably make it easier for the eyes.

I scanned a bit of the first part. I think you're following a script-like structure? It would help to also add the names or characters saying which lines. I'm just a tad confused, I guess.

"Remember this always: the fly, even in paradise, must always exist on shit."
- Frances Pauli from The Fly in Paradise

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

Oh i will, thanks so much for the tips

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

STGI-X2

Episode 2 : Noob training 101 begins

(epic) Noob Arc

(Alice quick open up the message it was text message welcoming the new player's to the game, sent by an unknown administer, it reads)

Unknown Administer
 -"hello and welcome new player to an exciting world of "STGI-X2". My boy you adventures are just beginning , i leave the rest to your instructor, take away computer"

Alice-it's was just intro message (Alice said  with surprised look , but his surpisement quickly turn into disappointment as he said)"I got all excited for nothing i though it was message from some cute girl or something"

Alice- But i supposed that was coming sooner or letter it is after all in any RPG game one first things players receive as message is a welcome to the game by the administers"

Alice-but still talk about a letdown, I thought for sure some cute girl want to hang out with me"
.. oh well (sign)

Computer-"young master ( the  computer spook in deep voice again) please click the started button on you right to begin your training"

(Alice then look down on his right and saw a screen with started button on middle of  it, like text as him to do he push started. and the deep voice continue with conversion)

Computer-" since you have just awaken young master from you long subconsciousness sleep, your version may have become bleary , could you look  up at this red light for moment"

( a red light  appeared on top lefts side  of Alice and look up with no probably , the computer then quickly took a  scan of Alice's eyes , the the red light dis-sapper)

Computer-"good now look towards right side of you, can you still see the light young master"

( a blue light then appear , this time on his right. Alice slowly turn his head and roll his eyes , and gave whatever look as he refused to comply any longer. As he felt like his intelligence's was being insulted, as quickly he snap and said)

Alice-"look i'm not a idiotic!, I already know how to look up and down duh? , who do you think i am cross eye or something!!"

Computer-" but young master  you must go through with this"

Computer-"These test are necessary to show that all you body functions are normal, and that you are up to dated and functionally"

( Realizing there was no choice in  matter and the only way he could adv in the game was to do these point less test. He took and pouted a little as he said)

Alice-Aww fine I do it , let’s just get this dumb test over with , so I started this game already" ( he hastily  look at blue light , and another quick scan it to dis-appear) 

Computer-" and look towards  here" ( the computer said as green light appear from below him , his flow it. After another scan)

Computer-" over here" ( an orange light appeared on button right of him , as looked , once again the computer scan his eyes)

Computer-"and towards right of this" (  and the last light was purple and appear at button right of his eyes , and so Alice quick looked at eye as eyes were being scan)

(the computer then shouted in a deep voice) "good!, you version scans appear to be functionally and you brain waves appears to be normal as well"

Computer-"you bodies scans shows no interiors or exterior injures of any kind , you body appears to be functionally young master"

Computer-"wait min you can tell all that just by scanning my eyes!?"

Computer-"of course young master , i'm am synapse computer after all I can gather a complete data scan  of object by just scanning one part of it"

Alice-oh wow , that's so cool!" ("Maybe playing as the synapse might not be so bad after all , if they super computers like this guys on all there ship , then i so rock  at playing this game")

Computer-" Indeed it is but let’s run one more test just to be sure , young master if you may, would please follow these light accordingly"

(Alice nodded , as bunch of random color lights appear and then dis-sapper , as Alice mangiest to keep with each of them with his eyes. And every time the computer would scan him but this time in different parts of his body , but Alice didn't ask as to way. he just went along with it. And few secs later the test was all done)

Computer-"good that should be all the test you master , you body appears to be in tip top shape, well leave I the remain training to you Allen good to you master though never you longer you were brave young pilot" ( The training computer then discounted , and dis-ejected itself from the space and disappear, as new system started rebooting in its place.)

( a few secs later a naked  light purple/ dark purple line/symbol deign hologram girl with purple eyes and short purple hair , appear before Alice)

Alice-("a girl!" (
 Alice though as gasp for air for never seen such girl before) it's first time I've ever seen a girl naked before, and she’s so pretty to( Alice as he blushed pretend not to notice her naked as look the other way)

Alice-(" but why hell am i bush like this like, it’s crazy I’m supposed be the guy here right? , even though it's the first time I've seen a girl naked before")

Alice-(" still for a guy to reacted like this is just a like a girl")

Holo girl -" did I do something wrong master?" ( the Holo girl said in a polite a quite manner)

Alice-"no no that's not it ( Alice said as he over reaction an bit turn as he turn head his away and he rub his noise bushing as he said),you did something good  a, little to good"

(Alice then started to get a noise bleed , as he wipe noise and turn the other way he thought)

Alice-(" appearing before me the master of all games and naked on top of that")("definitely get's a plush 10 points for approve in my book any day, for my most fav girl, ya!!")

(Alice then looked at the girl as he said) Alice- "by the way how old are you , you seem a little bit older than  me , so I want to ask”

Alice-" but I shouldn't have  asks girl older than me her age , i'm so sorry that really stupid and rude of me nvm you don't have to answer that"

Holo girl-"not at all master as you personal Hologram it my purpose in life to full all your need and wishes  to fullest i can"

Holo girl-" let’s see from my record data bases for time I was made , put my age at 24  years old master , anything else i might assistance you with anything else today before we begin with your training?"

Alice -"no I’m good, it just peek my interest that's all"

Alice-("wow an order girl to , that double bonus for me"!) ( Alice thought as he happy grin to himself , and pump his first  to his chest)

Alice-(" pulse she has a great body, and good size pair of tittles!!")( And the more he thought about the more perverted he's illusions become, unit he realize)

Alice-(" Wait a min,why i'm thinking like some kind of pervert? An what the hell am I getting excitement for, she’s freaking A.I dude , a freaking holo girl!!)

Alice-(" she an A.I, an A.I calm down dude")

(Star Fantasy Character Detention)

Species Number 111

Holo Girl/Boy- are species of living holograms, like in star trek , except they walking freely any were without technology being nearby. They are mostly used to assistance new adventures with their journey during early days of adventures. But are often times sold we the adventures intermediate adventures , when they no longer needed to legendary for very high about of cash , but can be sold for more and at mother datron ship’s. Holo kids can be used to gain accesses to secretly code or door’s in game. They hack any data based a retrieve tons of info, they can also prove helpful information from time to time. But sometimes they be a huge annoyance because they never stop giving hints or tips even if you already know them "

Attack: Rank 2 (does about 10-30 damages in hit points) (not bad but not good either)

Def: Rank 3 ( protects from 60-70 damage before shields started dropping)

Intelligence: Rank 3

Health: 150

Shield:100

Special Attack: Paralyzing Weapons

Dex:  durable and immune to psychical and magic att’s

Mana: 0 (does not cast magic)

Energy:200

New Player Ability: is not access species to players

Planetary Ability : while home planet they gain access to all upgrades and technology available for every species in your party for limited time only and limited amount only

Passive Ability- all weapons/guns that holo girls or boys used has stun shockers ( they do 20 damage a polarize there foes for 10 secs)

Natures Ability: Unlockable- Gain access to any secretly system or door in game without the codes or keys. And full customization options for each level you gain

P and N Ability:  psychic attack’s and magic attack have not effect but sprit att double critical damage on holo kids

(Alice then try to clover the blood coming from his noise as he thought) Alice-("at these rate you turn into some stick love puppy, like the yoai anime girls that are observing over false yoai love between 2 boys")

Alice-("she just data in game , but real life she’s just piece of paper some fat old okama guy probably drew") ( Alice then took a look a holo girl one more time , and realize she was just to cute to restrain  himself any longer , and once again he had massive noise bleed)

Alice-(" But then again those small tits of here are heaven!!)

Alice-("she's..she's , so cute!!!!!!!)

Alice-(“she only cute… tomboyish girl’s are the best after all!!!)

Alice-("at this rate I turn into an okama fan boy and die of massive blood lose , but that may not sound so bad now that I think about it") (Alice then fading away in heave as thoughts about this cute  girl filled his mind to point no end )

( A scene then appear of a cubi Alice dying of massive boy lost as he gets carried away by death to a graveyard. The grave stone read R.I.P you die massive blood lost)

Holo Girl-"master you looking at me very strangely, I may have to resort to brute force the restrain you , if try to do anything unseen"

Alice- "no no no that won't be necessary!!!

Alice-“he he ( Alice embarrassedly laugh and he rub the back of his head) by the way I know these my seem kind of late. But I haven’t asked you your name yeti?”

Alice-“Would you tell me your name, I sure cute girl like you probably has really cute name right?”

Holo Girl-“ it’s Purl ,Now then master shall we begin with training"

Alice-" What? not big talker ,Look girl  ( Alice as he lay back on the chair) you don't to worry training. I’m not sure if you notice it or not but I used to be the  legendary "Green Knight" , you know the knight that conquest 10 galaxies and 4 universe all within a year"

Alice-"surely you heard of me , I’m like a huge  legend around these parts , everyone fears my name, and bows down to it" “Ya I’m kind of a big deal in cased you couldn’t tell”

Alice-"if you don't believe me check my other profit you see a level 74 space knight with green armor on it ,ya I know it's pretty cool right?”

Purl -but master according to my indict you are still a noob, and this is your first character that you made"

Alice-"W-well that' because those jerk trash my p.c"

Alice-(pouts)" fine let’s just over with"

Purl -very well master, well begin the visually/viewing training, as you can you currently view the cock pit view”

Purl -in addition you also able to enable 3 other views ,  would you begin my pushing the yellow v1 button please”

Alice-"this one” ( Alice said as he pushes the button , and large screen appears before showing just the area out the ship in 365 degrees view and the ship. In which Alice could  change the direction of the view just by scrolling the screen)

Purl -"correct master this view is call the “ship outer view , you used the view to see what’s just out you ship , in addition you also used  this view to help commanded a small squad of ships , were get detail’s later”

Purl - “now master please press the last v4 button”

(Alice push the button but this time instead of seeing a screen of the ship, he saw though the eyes of the ship was seeing. First person screen of the ships views)

Purl - “this view is used to give complete full view and every direction, surrounding the ship , but the bad news is you won’t be able the see your cockpit  from this view master”

Alice- “Well not duh who won’t be able to see anything with a screen like this in front of you”

Alice- “But….  it’s like first person mode in a shooter game , well that’s pretty rare for modern RPG game such as this (“ I don’t think I ever need to used that though it’s cool in all but really pointless. I could just view from the cock pit’s, push I could be able to see the buttons this way”)

Purl - “the last master is call “Fleet View” and it’s the view which allow you to see you entire fleet master in this view you command every since in you fleet

Purl - “to go back to normal view simply press the v2 Button but for now master please, the fleet view on”

Alice- “this is going to be so cool once I get my fleet going” (Alice cheerfully said)

Purl - “as you see master when you click on your ship in this view if give you a completely detail’s one ship such the equipment, its stats, and a befit info about it.

Purl - “You also click on a bunch of ships and same time retrieves information on all of them, by dragging the arrow on your screen and inclosing them in a green circle” ( Alice did this on the fleet view , and mini stats screen appear in view giving a complete detail on ship and it’s intoner design)

Purl - “as you can tell master you only have 1 ship in commander the “Synapse Breaker fighter 1 class” as you progress though the game more ship with become available to you

Purl - “now master please click on the ship and click that asteroid” ( Alice quickly did this 2, and suddenly he felt a whoosh, as he felt he was bulling pull back to his set. The ship automatically move forward toward the asteroid)

Purl - “when you give a way point in space on the map, your unit will automatically go there without you controlling it. Even if you’re inside the unit you gave way point to, this is helpful when you need to escape with large group and you don’t want to give to many commands. Of course Ai’s will only follow your commands, other players in the game don’t have to follow your command so um be careful of this”

Purl - “one more thing master if notice there is a little icon above your ship in fleet view. This is ability/magical ability slot. Each ship can use either or, but some ship can used more than one”

Purl - “ Now master used the drill impact ability on that asteroid”

Purl - “ Aright finial a chance to see what this baby can do , asteroid prepare to eat my dust”(Alice push a on icon that like a green shade of ship drilling though another ships shield. All sudden all the ships power transfer to ship forward shield. As the light green shield become more and more visible and flashy, the front of ship begun to spin like like a drill. Then without warning It blast it way towards the astorid with a bust of speed which sent Alice flying back into his seat with the wind rushing against his face,  as he tryied to say)

Alice- “Th…..is….is…..so...awe…som..e”

(then drill though the asteroid without easy , causing a huge exposition in space. As the abiitliy counter started to reset itself from 15secs. Alice then jump for joy as he excitedly said tom himself)

Alice- “omgx3 that so cool, did you seen that exposition, it’s like kamboom!!

Alice- “that so was fucking cool let’s do it again!!!!

Purl - “ I glad you find exposition things trilling master , but let us precede with you flight training” ( Alice aww but diced to con with the training as Purl said)

Alice- “I will now emblem fight controls for you craft master” (Alice then felt a slight easiness with his control system, as it he started to pilot it on his own)

Purl - “To pilot the craft simply move the right joy stick forward and back, to pivot the craft in either direction used the left joy stick” (Alice then practice this)

Purl - “Used T1 to booster,B1 to brake ,H1 to jump to the nearest hyper gate, to travel to farther and universes in a short time” (Alice then practices doing this as well)

Alice- “So it’s kind of like jump gating form “Dark Space”, what’s a high rated/muti universe space game without it?”

Purl - “Oh and master you ship can performer auto stunt’s, it’s how you say net trick with S2 button on ship”

Alice- “Auto stunt’s I don’t need auto stunt’s,  your taking the master of gaming is right here”

Alice- “ Just which the master, I learn this move from playing a star wars game awhile back ago”

Alice- “Check this out” ( Alice performer some typical hot shoot fighter moves like barrel rolling , crazy privet moves, and few stunts here and there. Most those however made seem like there would way going to crash into an asteroid with the ship)

Alice- “Barrel roll and pivoting your craft is good move to use to shake off your enemies. But also doing cool shuts helps out to, please it impresses the girls playing I’m I all right or what?”

Purl - “I supposed so master but perhaps something little less like to get us in crash master , would be preferable”

Alice- “Would you relax, you taking about master of video gaming here, I’m realibe guy when come to this kinds of stuff”

(Alice then lay back on his chair acting look cool hot shoot as starting sterling the ship with his legs. As he said) Alice- “There’s nothing to it, but easy flying for me”

Purl - “But master you training has only just bygone”

(When Alice hear that he felt have drop everything he was doing and said) Alice- “serous???” (with that really look on his face)

Purl - “yes master you have completed roughly 1/3rd of your training , part 2 is weapons, fighting , and mining training”

Purl - “But don’t worry the training droid should be up ahead, and this test so be shorter then the perverse one”

Alice- “well that’s good less of these stupid test I have to do the better , so I can make my super cool army come true”

(Just as Alice that a red button started flash and alarm went off singling danger nearby)

“WEEE WEEE WEE WEEE” ( sound of the alarm going off)

Purl - “Master I sense something is wrong (Purl said as she brought of sign indicating the nearby enemy units and the direction and range of them) all the training droids sent out before have been completely destroy, more than likely by enemy players”

Alice- “Final some action (Alice said as he got hyper and exicted) I’ve been waiting day for something as fun as this”

Purl - “ I don’t understand the logic behind your worlds master how is facing droid possible something someone would wait for , let alone fun?”

Purl - “Because taking down training droids would be way to boring, but these will lively things up more if actually face acuter opponents “

Alice- “ So let’s do this , set a course to that destiny” (Alice said with a grin and he point toward that diction)

Purl - “Master you worry me sometimes you know, but very well”

Purl - (“even though you could just auto set the way point to the distention”) (Purl  thought as she sign)

(To be continued)

Edited by GirlyBoy, 30 May 2014 - 05:27 AM.

GirlyBoy

GirlyBoy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts

Episode 3 biggrin.gifumb Droids Hunted
(Epic) Noob Arc

(As the ship was approaching it's destination , in space. Purl started  to say 

Purl- Master!, we should be arriving at the destine spot, in 3 mins"

Purl- perhaps we should take the time to get unitize your ships other  functions.Or perhaps we should time to talk about you character information 

Alice- Ya ya whatever hey purl , how skip about we to some thing I don't know less boarding like weapons menu training. I'm mean i already got basically everything else down in my head, another the synapse weapons  system maybe different from the "Space Knight's"

Purl-very well master , if you  would please  process open the up you inventory. By simply clicking the backpack icon  located on the button left or  your view.

Alice- ha knew it, it's so typical among RPG game for inventor slot. They could at lest my the design more interesting. (Alice then click the icon ,  an screen pops up show typical RPG inventor shot. Such as item , keys items , weapons, magic spell, characters stats like level , exp to next level, health , mana, etc...) But .Oh well so what's next it seems easy so far another that no surprised to me"

Purl- Correct now please  select  the weapon's in storage spot  to weapon's inventory spot" (Alice did just that, he move what look like a sliver flag grande with sliver purple spiral design all around it. The name of was call a "Synapse  Plasma-tic Grande"  or "S.P.V.G" for short. In inventory , but in the weapons inventory already was  a weapons call the "SST-HUNTER 1.2" ( kind of halo like assault gun cross over with modern day F-14   And Sci-fi looking pistol call a "NUG-1")

(Only mins later the  ship arrive out hyper space. Near by asteroid field. Wear a bunch of flying beetle like droids with blues and high tech space jet packs were mining the asteroid. With some kind of  light energy beam, that suck out all the miner's

Purl - master we arrive at our destination 

Alice-aright finally some action , feels like I've bee waiting all day for this"

Alice-"I thought for sure i was going to die  of boarding,back there"

(Purl quickly check stats of nearby enemies on the ship computer. And conclude)  

Purl- master it doesn't appear that the enemy  has notice our arrive it appears were far enough far they can't detected our ship on there sensor.It would as appear there in mining operation of some sort perhaps would should...

Alice-Then i say lets go kick there mental ass right now , while there backs are turn!"

Alice-"hey if works for noob's it work for me, so let's..

Purl-"Wait master.."

Alice-"G-Go Go Go , WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"(fails down from his chair)

Alice-Owwww" ( rubs his head a bit)

(get off's the floor) Alice- "What,  now purl?"

Purl-"Perhaps it would better if we scan the area  first in cast there scouts or escort ships nearby"

Alice-"Is that all you have to say?, give me a break girl"

Purl-"Master i don't understand , isn't logic to scan first?"

Alice-" Purl i'm a guy .. i'm reliable kind of guy. when it's come  to these kinds of things i'm on it"

Alice-"IK we should take out those scrap bugs first...If the mining operations are like anything like in"Eve" or "Allegiance"

Alice-"Then were have all in bag once we take out those Scrap Bugs"

Purl-"very well master, then lets us process with your plan of action then"

Alice-"Yosh!!" ( Alice then piloted the craft carefully around one the asteroids. Without being seen or detected by the scrap bug, he then waited carefully for right moment to strike as hold his hand just above the trigger)

Alice-"Wait for it,  wait for it, wait for it , carefully and..."

Alice-"Fire Fire!!"( pulls the trigger and fires a 2 green lasers from ship , at one scarp bugs)

Zooom! Zooom! Zooom! ( sounds of ships laser beam fire)

(the scrap bug heard the noise, and turn his head around at the last seced) 

Scrap Bug-"What the (before he was hit by the laser fire he yell)

Scrap Bug-"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"KAMBOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" (sound of the exposition) 

Alice-"Aright! , that's one for scrap yard"

Purl-"Master there's 2 more on the right 

Alice-"I see them" (Alice said as as pilot the craft ,back ward  in a cool stun. An lunch at the Scrap droid's with the ship as full trotter , as he started to barrel rolling at them at same time he fire his missiles. A Magically brown fairy dust cover rocket lunch at scarp droids blow them up before thy can even escape

"KAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Alice-"Whooot who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice-"Ya who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice-"ya aright , we got them!!!

(He ye'll out in enticement as flew right though the exposition with out  even starch his ship. Like bad ass Han Solo play. With his ship) 

Purl-"master i sense there another closing in from north and it's capital ship"

Alice-"Aright keep them coming ( Alice boosted and chuckle)  , i can do this all day longggg......"

(Alice become lost for worlds as he saw a spaceship that came out jump space. It  was metallic gray in color , and was shape like a very large and very long trapezoid. it's also have derso-fin and for flippers 2 in front / 2 in the back, all made out mental of coarse. It also had a face paint on of robot creature , with narrow red eyes and big white teeth.Something Alice had not encounter from really long long time as the "Green Knight" something from his deepness fears)

(purl sense there was something wrong  with Alice and ask)

Purl-"master is there something wrong?"

( But Alice only mutter)

Alice- A "Saberas X 2 5 Light Cruiser Class" but that means" ( As he stare out the window gasping from breath. He  begin to mutter the rest of his thoughts)

Alice-"That means then these guys are , Vicroids!?"

(Star Fantasy Character Definition)

Species Number 779

Vicords-Alien droids from the planet Vinos, once created by the "Pubaness" a race of aliening builders that were none for there vast array of knowledge , engineering , and high tech mech. Until they betrayal there creator. Now there killing sci-fi aliening machines with on this in mind wipe out every no-metal species in existence , and they won't stop until they completed there goal.They are 7 fleet  tall,  and have robot bodies like the terminators. But have huge razer spar claws, T-rex feet (metallic of coarse). A Small steady/tall round top trapezoid Shape head with one giant red robot eyes. A mouth like the mouth piece of gas mask , and walls that separated his mouth from there eyes. Oh as the walls on face look like 2 up side down trapezoids

(New player Stat's)

Attack: rank 3 ( does 50-60 hit points)

Def: rank 1-2 (def 30-60 damge before shields and health stats droping)

Intelligence: Rank 1 ( meet  dumb and dumber)

Health:150

Shield:100%

Mana:100

N.P.A:Special Attack: Electric I-on Plasma Cannon (beam)
Does 50-100 radius effect attack damage. In a 10 feet radius square 

N.B: Alert Radius: when nearby friendly/allied unit is in trouble or destroy. All nearby Vicriods even if there not under your control will come to your aid to rescue you or forces.

P.B: Intimidation: all no aggressive species are 75%  likely to surrender at first sight. And aggressive species are 25% likely to surrender at first sight.

P.A: when on home planet or artificial planet. Gain access to higher level technology exclusive for the planet anytime your on it. As long as you control one factory one planet , your forces are unlimited.Entire planet is under your control including the planet itself.

W.A:Delay reaction: when you or another Vicriod creature are attack there's a 75%-85% of you unable to react for 15 secs

(Alice  lower his as he ) Alice-"He.. 

Purl-"Master...?"

Alice-"this great ( Alice smiles and laugh's a little bit) it's better then anything i can ask for at moment. A real fucking challenge has come, for sue!!!"

Alice-"now this is fun!!" ( purl looked at Alice wondering what he was exactly up to.But  Alice only grin as he lock on the Target enemy craft using the auto lock system.)

Alice-"eat lead and missiles sucker!!! ( He ye'll as he fire like crazy at the enemy craft using every thing he had misses , laser and.As he rage with his excitement)

Alice-"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He yell out as his blood boil and he sweat like crazy. He rage on as he continue firing ,but no matter how hard he try to  to damage craft it didn't seem.To be effect by Alice weapons much, and even Alice could tell this as flustered begin to realized it.)

Alice-"Damn it! these spirit missiles are more use-less then regular missiles are against these bastder"

Alice-"oh well i just keep hitting it until it breaks then!!"

Alice-"Ya!!!!" ( Alice yelled as he continue to  rage with excitement , as the fire with in him keep burning brighter and brighter with each sec passing.
as he yell out at top of his lungs)

Alice-"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lucky for Alice the ship appear as though i couldn't fight back. It's weapons system must been disable rendering it completely useless. Never less Alice fight with everything his ship could  throw at  the "Saberas X 2 5 Light Cruiser Class" . He Was about resolute to using the impact trill ability again , but the ships shields and armor health drop quickly. And moment later it was completely destroy)

"KAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

( It's exposed into million of piece , then disappear into a bunch of green data bits)

(And Alice level up to  level 2 . As he level up shining circular  ray of light engulf Alice's body. A disappear in flash of light and confidingly. As it made a  

SROOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!! (sound)

Alice-"Oh Ya i level up!!!"

(All of his stat's increase by 10%)

(Alice was just enjoying the feeling of victory as he boosted)

Alice-"Whose the master gamer now , huh,huh?!! 

Alice-"That's right i'm the game master i'm the game master!!"

Alice-"what now ..what now oh ya!! 

Alice-" That's 4 me and zero for dumb droids"

(But just then 8 ships came out hyper spaces)

"ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" (sounds of coming out hyper ships)

(The Ships were Metallica sliver in color a were cross between v and w, with 2 long narrow red eyes on both side front side.)

Alice-A "V.Wings 2.2.5 fighter classic ships?"

( Just then Purl detective an income message , form the enemy ships)

Purl-"Master there trying to send us an "Inter con link message" , shall we replay?"

Alice-"May as well answer it could be fun"

Alice-"Bring them up screen"

Alice-"Yes master of coarse" 

(She pulls up  the ships messaging screen. An one vicriods was on screen, he spoke in  typical sci-fi robotic voice)

Vicriod-"Analyzing ship and species...roger ..roger"

Vicriod-"Species number 0.... young synapse warrior.... you must surrounded to us , for it they only logically concision  to do"

Vicriod-"There is no hope of wining against us ,chancing of wining for you are %5 to 95%, for we are the superior species. 

Vicriod-"Our units can't be crush , or strength can't be compare for it is unbeatable , our intelligence's is beyond anything you know, and we don't not rest for we are droids"

Alice-"He....(Alice grin with a smirk)

Alice-"(Smiles with a taunting expression on his face)5% i like those odd , then there still hope of me kicking your ass"

Alice-" An logic my ass and  superior species given me a break "

Alice-"If want me want get me, come here an try kick my ass yourself, unless you do you to chicken to do yourself"(Uses the bring it hand sign with his hands)

Alice-" Come on!! Bring it on!! I could wipe your all day of week!!"

Purl-"Master i don't think it very good idea, to taut them like that there are trying to kill us after all"

Alice-"Trust me on this purl i'm not going to lose to bunch of unless droid like them"

Alice-"So just still back girly enjoy the ride, and let me do my thing"

Purl-"Very well master i  trust you on rest"

Vicriod-"Roger Roger Roger..um...processing .. .processing ...processing .."

Vicriod-"World's... read as..error treat... error treat... error treat...error treat.....error treat"

Vicriod-"Does not compute, Does not compute,Does not compute"

Vicriod-"Error error error ....you must be eliminated , for it's thy only logically concision now" 

(The droid over loaded with his confusion.. and the transmitted was cut off. From that ship)

Vicriod-"All units attack, spices number 0 young synapses warrior

Vicriod-"Actives all ships magic spells , and set ship phrases to terminated, and  all power to forward shields"

Vicriods-"Roger roger roger roger"

(The vicriods pilot there ship high above Alice ship. They then processed to drove down in attack formation against Alice)

Purl-"So much for for a friendly chat, master"

Alice-"Hell Yeah Bring it....( Bit his lips before shouted out the rest of it)

Alice-"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Alice ye'll with furry , as he pilot his ship straight into the oncoming droid fighters. That attacking from above)

(to be continued)

Edited by GirlyBoy, 01 July 2014 - 08:46 AM.