Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is Ghandarva dead?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Zerkezhi

Zerkezhi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello,

might be kind of a stupid question, but is Ghandarva dead? It seems to me like he commited suicide. But I find it strange that he hasn't been mentioned since (at least in regard of being alive/dead) by anyone, by thought or speech (esp. Maruna).
Is there some kind of confirmation out there?

Thanks.

Edited by Zerkezhi, 15 April 2014 - 09:40 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Still unknown. Like too many things in Kubera.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Even Sagara doesn't think he's dead, so nah. :P

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

He is hiding at the bottom of a very deep dark body of water 

Snow Flower

Snow Flower

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

It's pretty obvious to me that he's still hasn't kicked the bucket yet.

"You don't understand a thing..... Man's potential for evolution is limitless" Isaac Netero

sigpic221725_7.gif

Zerkezhi

Zerkezhi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

It's pretty obvious to me that he's still hasn't kicked the bucket yet.

How so?

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

I'd say Gandharva really did lose his memory this time around, and will only recover when Teo revives... at the end of the story! At least they can enjoy the last minutes of the universe together as it winds down...

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Even Sagara doesn't think he's dead, so nah. :P

Well, it could be a classic case of Sagara being wrong...but for once to her advantage.

It's much more likely that Gandharva is currently playing iceberg to Teo though. That hug.

Would be kind of logical for Gandhavra to go "I will only awaken when Visnu comes and ressurect Teo, i need to talk to him" and then Bam, Visnu expected that so gave Asha the ability to use Hoti Visnu.

Edited by Arkeus, 15 April 2014 - 08:59 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hello,

might be kind of a stupid question, but is Ghandarva dead? It seems to me like he commited suicide. But I find it strange that he hasn't been mentioned since (at least in regard of being alive/dead) by anyone, by thought or speech (esp. Maruna).
Is there some kind of confirmation out there?

Thanks.

I at least hope he's dead, his character's gotten to the point of boring me to tears.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

smtmissin

smtmissin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 821 posts

Gandharva's character has been boring to me since the beginning of time. But thank to Teo, I now am on a Teo-Gandharva ship and come to like him as well. If Teo dies, then yeah, I wouldn't care less if he lives or dies.

But I'm 99.999999% sure that Gandharva didn't die. The author wouldn't go to such lengths to build such a dramatic character just to kill him off so easily.

Edited by smtmissin, 16 April 2014 - 12:56 AM.

Snow Flower

Snow Flower

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

How so?

He's not that easy to kill. I mean, if he died during the magicians attack, his death seems pretty 'meh' in respect to the importance of his character. Even Sagara and Maruna doesn't think so.

"You don't understand a thing..... Man's potential for evolution is limitless" Isaac Netero

sigpic221725_7.gif

natsuo

natsuo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Spoiler

Edited by somemantarays, 22 April 2014 - 07:04 AM.
SPOILERS!!!! DON'T FORGET THE SPOILERS TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The more beautiful and fragrant the flower is...

...the more likely it is to be poisonous"

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Spoiler

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Giantess

Giantess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • LocationOn top!

How so?

It's worth pointing out that even the gods didn't know how to kill him -- Agni mentioned that he'd figured out a way, but never told the other gods.  Presumably Gandharva's Resurrection attribute makes him hard to kill.  It's impossible to think that some mortal mages would be able to kill him (especially ones who didn't even know who he was and therefore wouldn't even have known to attempt any special measures) .

Of course we know he's alive now anyway, but I thought that was worth pointing out.  Gandharva is noted as being exceptionally hard to kill.

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

I guess everyone went overboard on the "well he's horrendously weakened, especially after taking sura form" train and thought he got pulverized. Kind of ironic because the magicians also seemed to be aiming at Maruna, and he was totally fine, thanks to the little protection offered by the gloves Gandharva gave him ;)

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

I guess everyone went overboard on the "well he's horrendously weakened, especially after taking sura form" train and thought he got pulverized. Kind of ironic because the magicians also seemed to be aiming at Maruna, and he was totally fine, thanks to the little protection offered by the gloves Gandharva gave him ;)

Nah the gloves didn't have anything to do with maruna being unharmed. It's just humans don't have the power to harm a rakshasha.

sasayan

sasayan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

he is not dead, thank gods, i just read the latest chapters  :batoto_016:

Teo Rakan x Gandharva