Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

A forum thread for current chapter discussion, raw chapters or any other discussion that anybody else is interested in for this manga.

Jeez, I've been reading this at least two years and I guess was always just too lazy to start a discussion thread for it.  >_<

I've just got to say it now though, I really dislike that Ryouhei guy.   :D

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=40598

http://imangascans.org/football_girl

Edited by svines85, 15 April 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Woohoo, Someone else reads it?

Im so happy!

What are your thoughts about this?

I quite enjoy the series, despite less football shown T_T.

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Woohoo, Someone else reads it?

Im so happy!

What are your thoughts about this?

I quite enjoy the series, despite less football shown T_T.

haha! Oh yeah, definitely.  :D

I've always thought it was a very funny story with a lot of different characters making contributions along with an interesting, engaging story line.........and yeah, it really does have a pretty good following, seems like it's over a couple thousand followers here at least. 

I think it's been hurt in the past by gaps in the release frequency, I know I can remember at least a time or two it's gone without a chapter being released for 4 or 5 months or so. I'm not saying that scanlaters aren't human and all, I mean everyone gets busy, but yeah, I don't think there's any denying it affects discussion and readership and such. What can you say, it's just human nature to forget things you don't see for a while.

Tn7HA0h.png

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

haha! Oh yeah, definitely.   :D

I've always thought it was a very funny story with a lot of different characters making contributions along with an interesting, engaging story line.........and yeah, it really does have a pretty good following, seems like it's over a couple thousand followers here at least. 

I think it's been hurt in the past by gaps in the release frequency, I know I can remember at least a time or two it's gone without a chapter being released for 4 or 5 months or so. I'm not saying that scanlaters aren't human and all, I mean everyone gets busy, but yeah, I don't think there's any denying it affects discussion and readership and such. What can you say, it's just human nature to forget things you don't see for a while.

Yep it's a good one

Each char has unique personality

Usually Echhi with sports doesn't bond well with me

But I enjoyed this :3

I must admit post match win party was always hilarious xD
poor SC president

And yea inconsistency always hurt these manga's :(

Since they have low fanbase in 1st place and this makes it go down even more

Have you read Area no Kishi? Its a excellent football manga :3

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Have you read Area no Kishi? Its a excellent football manga :3

I don't (yet), it's on my list and I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm not sure, but the only other soccer (yup, American, though at least know that it's really supposed to be called football  :D ) manga I read is Giant Killing, which is one of my overall favorites.

Tn7HA0h.png

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

I don't (yet), it's on my list and I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm not sure, but the only other soccer (yup, American, though at least know that it's really supposed to be called football   :D ) manga I read is Giant Killing, which is one of my overall favorites.

I started GK yesterday

Its amazing!

I just finsihed manager meeting arc :D

Already loving Tatsumi

Area no kishi is good, It has nothing like fantasy powers. There are prodigies but there are skills comparable to real world. Though it has huge emotional content in start.. I cried hellla lot

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I started GK yesterday

Its amazing!

I just finsihed manager meeting arc :D

Already loving Tatsumi

Yup, it's a really good one, a great mix of drama and comedy........kind of the seinen version of Shuukyuu Shoujo. Well, minus all the ecchi, double entendres and just outright smuttyness.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Yup, it's a really good one, a great mix of drama and comedy........kind of the seinen version of Shuukyuu Shoujo. Well, minus all the ecchi, double entendres and just outright smuttyness.   :D

Haha ,basically - all of Shuukyu shoujou except football :P

I guess you love reading sports manga? Since I saw you talk about many of them *-*

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

lol eating curry to grow breasts

laughed more then I should have xD

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I know, right?  :D

The poor, insecure thing, I think that's got to be a sign of being desperate   XD

d24bf77a30.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png