Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Cant sign in

8 replies to this topic

Guest_cheppo_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

hmm, when i wanna try to sign in it gives me a window with in it (No sign in name entered).

but i entered my username and password, can someone help me

Thx

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

The only thing that comes to my mind right now with the information given is some sort of addon issue. (like noscript etc.)

Can you provide more detail?

• Guests

hmm the thing is when i enter my username+password and click or press enter it gives me a window with (No sign in name entered) then thats it, im not logged in and cant see my list of follows. this is never happend to me before so i dont realy know why now...

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

- what's your browser (and is it up-to-date? if not, what's your version)?

- any plugins/addons/3rd party toolbars on it?

- have you tried clearing your cache and removing batoto cookies?

- make sure you're accepting cookies in your browser's settings.

- does the problem persist if you try logging in using another browser (or running yours in safe or incognito mode?)

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

• Guests

i use chrome, but i tried all browers it doesnt work, and addons, plugins or toolbars that isnt the problem.

cookies cach are removed that isnt the issue aswell. And it looks like i accept all cookies so that isnt a thing either.
and there is also another thing i cant click on the sign in thingy, i open it in another window and try to logg in but then it shows me (No sign in name entered). maybe that has something to do with it. 

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

What makes you dismiss all the addons and toolsbars etc as the source of the problem?

cheppo

cheppo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Wow this is weird seems in incognito mode i logged in o.o

and now even when incognito mode is off i can logg in and out...

sorry for disturbing u all, and thanks

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

If you have any more info that could help pinpoint, what the issue actually is please let us know.

cheppo

cheppo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

i actualy dont know how, i accidentaly logged off and tried to sign in then it stopped working. until i logged in incognito mode and signend in then it worked i logged off and then i signend in normaal mode and then it start working again. thats it actualy.

Reply to this topic