Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

One Outs manga/anime overlap

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vilis

Vilis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I started reading One Outs the other day and came to a point where there weren't any more chapters. After looking at a few old topics, it turns out the anime covers those chapters. My question is, does anyone know exactly which manga chapter is the last one to be seen in the anime? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place for posting this, but the One Outs' section would probably get no replies since it's pretty old.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 12 April 2014 - 11:37 AM.
moved to One Outs forum

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

hmmm.... you can post as your status? 

Havent seen that manga/anime before x)... cant help sorry~~(waits for someone to take the lead)

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
I did read one outs, and indeed it stops at a certain point because the anime covers it, BUT THE MANGA CONTINUES ON A LATER CHAPTER, AND THE ENDING HAS BEEN CONCLUDED IN MANGA FORM AS WELL

the manga stops from chapter 33 till 53, then from 63 till 81, these are only anime, there are no manga chapters on this.

All the other chapters are fully scanlated

You can actually read it all on batoto http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/one-outs-r348

If thats not what you wanted to know, could you be more specific?

If you want to know the anime episode numbers of the ones which cover the break in the manga, i dont know though, only read the manga

Edited by 2hot4you, 03 April 2014 - 11:34 PM.

aovnZo7.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

I started reading One Outs the other day and came to a point where there weren't any more chapters. After looking at a few old topics, it turns out the anime covers those chapters. My question is, does anyone know exactly which manga chapter is the last one to be seen in the anime? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place for posting this, but the One Outs' section would probably get no replies since it's pretty old.

v10 ch82 (where the anime left off)

Vilis

Vilis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Thanks for the replies.