Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Automata raw discussion (spoilers)

Automoata spoilers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Since Automata has been licensed, now all we can do is discuss and theorize based on the images. Um...  For a lot of us who aren't Korean or can't read Korean, this is going to be fuuuuun~! 

(I'm also patiently waiting for BlackHorus to start sharing the wealth of info. Heheh...  :)  :)  )

Anyways, Automata S3 prologue is a recap.  The very first chapter after that was recently released.

Telling by the beginning of how the first chapter went, it seems (based on observation)

Spoiler

Pretty exciting so I can't help but ramble off a little bit about Automata's future in Season 3.  ^__^ 

Edited by Tgirl, 31 March 2014 - 10:44 PM.

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

So luie went inside martina and she got mad.

I won't lie and sya i would enjoy if martina beat her up a bit.

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

Zzz i fell asleep wot a short n boring chapter

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Yeah, but everything before that chapter was pretty interesting.  And, the end of the chapter was kind of....interesting too with the way he fainted like that. Didn't think Martina could affect him so much like that. :)   

*waits patiently for summaries*

Estoriel

Estoriel

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 86 posts
  • LocationHigh tech lab hidden inside a cave...

Thanks for being so patient!>-<"

It took us (much) longer than planned (due to some in comments previous mentioned problems - mainly rl being super busy for our head proofer and second boss Tsukiko) but here (finally!!) is the first summary of ch 41: http://cavescans.com/projects/automata/automata-summaries

The next summaries should get done faster...x.x" Maybe we even get one or two more out over our groups 3rd anniversary release week.

Edited by Estoriel, 11 May 2014 - 08:43 AM.

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Thank you so much!! ^o^  Yayyy!!  You guys rock!

Estoriel

Estoriel

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 86 posts

Welcome~

You probably already saw the ch 42 summary long ago, but ch 43 is now also up! Tsukiko is slowly catching up with the proofreading...xD *Horus already wrote the summaries up to the latest chapter*

Estoriel

Estoriel

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 86 posts

More summaries up~

(Up to ch 46 more are coming soon)