Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

sign in problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sintralin

sintralin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
This isn't a really urgent problem but I noticed that after the new updates (which look great, btw) I can't sign in to my account from the home page anymore. I click the sign in button in the upper right and the green loading thing appears but nothing seems to happen after that.

I can log in from other pages (like, if I go to the members page then try signing in, it works fine), it just doesn't seem to work from the main page. Like I said, it doesn't seem to be that important or anything, since people can still log in fine. I just thought it was a weird bug and that you guys might want to know!

I'm using Chrome with Mac OSX in case that's useful at all, but I don't know if the issues also happen on other browsers.

Edited by sintralin, 29 August 2011 - 11:55 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I'm not very familiar with Chrome and/or Mac OSX, but a lot of things require java script. So my first guess is that you might have something similar to the Firefox noScript in Chrome?

Guest_undead fish_von_Kartoffel

Guest_undead fish_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
I have the same problem with Opera 12.00 Build 1047 on WinXP and yes, java script is on.

undead fish

undead fish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBavaria
OK, now i can login. So please ignore my post as "Guest_undead fish_*".

sintralin

sintralin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'm not very familiar with Chrome and/or Mac OSX, but a lot of things require java script. So my first guess is that you might have something similar to the Firefox noScript in Chrome?

I don't have any addblockers or any extensions enabled in Chrome that would affect java script, I don't think :/
if it were a problem with that I probably wouldn't be able to login at all, but I can, from everywhere except the home page

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Yes, got a couple of these reports now. I'll see what I can do to investigate. Though, happening only for some user type of stuff is often hard to weed out. x(

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Well. I think I found the problem.
The login button doesn't do anything when you are at:
http://vatoto.com
instead of
http://vatoto.com