Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Enzu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JackO'Lantern

JackO'Lantern

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

is it just me or does it feel like enzu's character was lost after the first volume?

i haven't finish reading it but i don't like the character, is not a change it's like a completely new character.

We exist to bear witness.

We had to be.

The infinite needs us to see it.

Without the perceiver,

the perceived does not exist.

That gives us leverage.

Don't look until you get what you want.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

You're talking about after the time-skip then? If that's the case, then yeah, I'd at least have to agree on the "completely new" part, and not necessarily just Enzu either. It was like a ten year skip or so, wasn't it? Heck, with that kind of skip some substantial differences seem like they'd almost be unavoidable, not to mention expected.

I still like it (and Enzu), I honestly have far more issue with Iremi in the "after skip" portion of the story thus far myself.   :D 

Tn7HA0h.png

WaterlyWinds

WaterlyWinds

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

The author wants to show so much of this amazing tale that he forgets the characters personality a bit, I understand him

but meh;

Save the forests !!!