Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Resolve]Other group uploading the same manga after me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Heaven of Temptation

Heaven of Temptation

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • Locationhere and there~

Hi, I was wondering, if there's a special feature in the configuration to avoid someone uploading the same episode in the same language. Or I just have to "unapprove" the chapter? How can I do to be the only one uploading chapters in a specific comic?

I started wondering because I uploaded a chapter for the comic "Chou yo Hana yo", and as you can see here http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/chou-yo-hana-yo-r11349       few minutes later, a group names " H!jacked" uploaded the same chapter with my group as Contributor, the only thing is that there's no comic, it's just the name. 

How should I proceed in this situation?

Edited by seyrine, 11 March 2014 - 06:41 PM.
moved to comic forums.

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo

We allow multiple groups uploading the same comic/chapters and you cant really do anything to prevent that. You also do not have to remove your chapter if you dont want to.

It's up to the readers to choose which group's chapter will they read then. :)

Edit:  Wait, I just noticed it was "you" who uploaded the both chapters. Are you sharing your account with the group? And which group did actually release this chapter?

Edited by powha, 11 March 2014 - 06:55 PM.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

I'm seeing chapter 1 by HoT and chapter 2 by hijacked; both display normally; both uploaded from your account (contributor = user who uploaded it).
If you use this account as a shared one (i.e. other ppl in your group know login and password for it), maybe ask them if they uploaded anything? Possibly a mistake when picking your group from the list?

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

As the way to make sure only you are the one to upload releases is by  set the delay in your group info page to yourself.

As I had already done for you : H.O.T   You may edit the delay as if needed.

Matter seems to resolved.  Heaven selected the wrong group as she/he upload the release. O/

Edited by MarchClover, 11 March 2014 - 07:18 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.