Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

is this a good series?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

i feel like this has the most generic description ever  it worth the read?

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

zetsu

zetsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

If you don't mind the guy MC being somewhat "wimpy" (since there's a thread about this issue), then it is absolutely worth the read. It may not be a masterpiece, but the humor and story are good enough for a satisfying read. The story is basically reversed "damsel in distress" but with a few twists here and there. The Tower Witches are more of a comedy aspect rather than pure action initially, so there's room for character development.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

If you don't mind the guy MC being somewhat "wimpy" (since there's a thread about this issue), then it is absolutely worth the read. It may not be a masterpiece, but the humor and story are good enough for a satisfying read. The story is basically reversed "damsel in distress" but with a few twists here and there. The Tower Witches are more of a comedy aspect rather than pure action initially, so there's room for character development.

What this guy said. Honestly, it's a nice take on the idea. I just think the everyone is so full of testosterone that they don't think a little more realistically
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Valdeir

Valdeir

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Pretty much the above but just incase you are so worried about a wimpy MC and do not want to glance over the "I am Sorry" thread. Rest assured he is certainly not anything like for example Kazuya Aoi or Shinji Ikari.

In this manga when the chips are down and shit hits the fan the MC has shown to have more balls then the vast majority of human beings in general. Plus this manga actually has character development.

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

Pretty much the above but just incase you are so worried about a wimpy MC and do not want to glance over the "I am Sorry" thread. Rest assured he is certainly not anything like for example Kazuya Aoi or Shinji Ikari.

In this manga when the chips are down and shit hits the fan the MC has shown to have more balls then the vast majority of human beings in general. Plus this manga actually has character development.

so he's tsuna from reborn is that it?

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

Feezy

Feezy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

This series is EPIC and you should read it. You should also watch the anime, really great adaptation. That is all. 

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

thanks for all the responses i'll definitly read it

Posted Image

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts

Chipping in a bit late: yeah, it's good. Not the best thing ever, but definitely above average.

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

honestly, among my quite huge following list this is among my best three. The humour is just *right*, the art is also *right*, and the humor hidden in the detailed and rich art is so top notch i wish a HD version will be released sooner or later. I also am a lover of deadpan comedy, and Kagari is just perfect in the role.

If /a/non keeps tossing out chapters even the worst part of it, the erratic scanlation production, cease to exist. 

I concur it's not for everyone, this is no One Piece material. But if you like the first two chapters it will only get better and better.