Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I need help finding a crazy tennis comedy manga.

manga tennis crazy weird comedy colonel sanders eating panties is a thing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Straights190

Straights190

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

Goddamn, I'm not even sure if it exists in the first place, I really don't remember.

Anyways, it's kinda similar to other weird but funny as hell shit like +Tic Neesan, only the first volume of the manga is in batoto, though.

The manga is about 4(I think) members of a highschool tennis club, I don't remember much about the main tsukkomi character, but there was this small girl with a dumb looking haircut that sucked ass at tennis unless she used a plunger as a racket, there was a short-haired rich girl whose character trait was the fact that she had way too much money and constantly abused her power, and there a long-haired girl who fucking ATE panties(also I think her dad was colonel sanders or something).

I don't remember much else about it, I think there was a chapter where everyone visited the small girls house and in the end it turned out it wasn't even her own house.

Everything I wrote here is literally all I can remember. Not to mention a friend told me "That sounds too silly, maybe you hallucinated everything." and I'm really starting to consider that possibility. 

Somebody save me from this eternal curse called my bad memory.

osakaki

osakaki

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 732 posts
  • LocationTake my crutches, I'm going back to the youth

I think Teekyuu is the one you're after!

Straights190

Straights190

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

I think Teekyuu is the one you're after!

THIS IS IT, goddamn thank you so much, I'm almost crying here.