Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Shin Koihime Musou Translation

Visual Novel Shin Koihime Musou

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

To those who like Koihime Musou the Visual Novel and want the sequel I have good news we might get it xD a group of fans is getting together to try and pull it off with the support of the official licensing company, MangaGamer, to find out more see the links:

(in particular they  could use more translators!)

http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.php?/topic/3435-shin-koihime-musou-translation-project/

http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.php?/topic/3671-shin-koihime-musou-translation-project-recruitment-and-news/#entry74148

And if you can please share :D :D

:batoto_010:  :batoto_010:

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

=O Omg! This should be nice! I recently played the first one and had such good time. :P

DVerde

DVerde

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

I can only hope that this doesn't end up with a butchered translation effort...

http://www.gameanyone.com

Your number one source for video game walkthroughs, and Visual Novels. :P

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hey everyone, I'm Morgan 'The Retro Goat' Hench, otherwise known as MKDude for this project. I'm the manager of The SKM Project (as the team's now started calling it) and I basically want to answer any questions you guys have! Feel free to ask away, and if you wanna help with the project, just tell me!

• Ncf likes this

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Well, I'd like to seriously thank you for taking on this huge project for us non-japanese speakers (or readers, for that matter).

I personally feel that no serie should be left un-translated, it's so sad when it happens. ; ;

But at least it gives something to look forward to, I suppose. :o

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

This project is only possible due to the incredible and dedicated team we've got so far. There are gonna be a lot of issues and roadblock, but I promise we are working as hard as we can to get Shin Koihime Musou commercially released.

If you guys wanna keep up with project news, we made a Facebook page for that exact reason. Tomorrow is a weekday, so hopefully communications stop taking so long so we can work even faster.

• Ncf likes this

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

(Oh, and I love your avi. o/ That scene with Ren was fun. ^^ )

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I actually used it for my game review of the original Koihime Musou. When I started the project, I realized it would be a great chance to use that picture again. It's one of the cutest things in the game!

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

I lol'd when I saw how they were all going "kawaii" over Ren stuffing herself. X)

Also, I know this sounds absurd, but I secretly think that Saji was in fact a girl. >.> If you look at the legs in that CG were he kicks with Chousen, his legs looks more suited for a girl's... >.> And well, there's the weird thing about Chousen calling him "-chan" obviously (but that's probably just part of his character) and the duality between him and Chousen. Since Chousen's a "male" portraying as a female, wouldn't it make sense for Saji to be a female portraying as a male? ^.- (It's mostly that last bit that got me thinking)*

Edited by Phil777, 03 March 2014 - 03:38 PM.

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Come to think of it, it really wouldn't surprise me if Saji was a girl. Hopefully we can get an answer to this question in the near future, that would be a funny plot twist.

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

The only weird thing about it would be the voice though. Just doesn't stick, but meh.

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

That's a good point...

Serious talk time. The website our original forum is on keeps going down, and that's rather frustrating. While the team is able to communicate just fine without it, we do still need to be able to talk to a large audience. Any suggestions for new sites for us to open up forums on?

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Just wanted to leave another link in case you guys are interested in following more news related to this:

https://www.facebook.com/theskmproject?ref=hl
http://forums.mangagamer.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195&start=15

And just a quote from a member of the team:

Also just wanted to bring up to everyone, we are still looking for new volunteers! Translators, editors, I'd like to have a few hackers on standby, we're still looking. No matter how big this project gets, I seriously doubt we'll stop expanding our team.

Please share and support the project if you can :D

TheRetroGoat

TheRetroGoat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

As I said on The SKM Project Facebook page, we're currently dealing with technical issues involving the script, which is slowing us down pretty badly right now. Once we get this crap handled, we'll be right back to frequent updates and constant work.

Any tech people with experience in script extracting/re-packing/etc would help tremendously. Just comment below if you're willing and able to help.

Edited by TheRetroGoat, 12 March 2014 - 07:59 AM.

• Ncf likes this

Tim Wills

Tim Wills

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm not tremendously fluent in computer languages. If you need any people to proofread the translated text however, to help prevent errors in the english translation, that would be something I could help with.

rhayex

rhayex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Do you know what language it's coded in? I'm a CS major, so while I can't promise anything, I might be able to help if I have time. No promises though.