Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Black Sails

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vexor

Vexor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds (just my head usually)

Its been only a few episodes but I'm really liking this series, maybe its just because I played Assassins Creed 4 and so I recognise a bunch of the pirates from there, there is also the fact that they took the main crew of the series out of the the book Treasure Island mixing fictional and historical characters, which I thought its pretty cool, and if you already read the book there are some things you can deduce will happen if the show goes on.

So, give your thoughts if have seen a episode.

Wasted

Wasted

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
I could have been an extra on the show if I moved my ass faster =P they shoot in Cape Town

tumblr_n2g8sylq3B1r1phbfo1_500.png

Vexor

Vexor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds (just my head usually)

Cool! The show is pretty bloody, so maybe you could even have suffered a brutal death... maybe its good you didnt get there on time...

Sorry for the joke, but anyway, so you live in Cape Town? Did you see thwy shooting a scene or you cant get close enough (I never saw a set before) ?