Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you want to talk to now? Whom did you miss more?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

I want to talk to Cute, it´s so funny and entertaining with her and Late too

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

I want to talk to "You" person, that i have never talked before. Seems like one interesting fellow.

Hey, how you doin? (;(;
Aaand Kannade is exaggerating ._.
--
Currenty, I want to talk to Joshua Langford to continue where we left off our conversation :3
Greenboy, even though I kinda killed that convo.
Antisolar, I miss the mean cuteness. pm sent.
And Pony. Though currently being too stubborn to talk...

Irl, I really miss my grandma. She died four years ago and I never really got to talk with her seriously. Like about certain things grandma's pass on and that stuff.
Also miss my ooooold friends from school, and the general camaraderie that went on.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

ok, *looks for new topic*

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

Hey, how you doin? (;(;

Ah Hello there, I was just wondering after seeing "you" having lots of posts in all forum games, I wanted to meet you.

Nice to meet you. I'm one of the old-members actually, was "away" from the batoto quite a while. Though i was always around in Skype.

Anyways, Have a nice day sir~

I now wanna talk to ~YouVicious~I'mVicious~ person, seems like another interesting member of community :)

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

NomMango

NomMango

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationCaptain America's kitchen

Hmm, now that I think about it... I'd like to talk to Kannade. He seems like a pretty chill guy with a good fashion taste. fb_thumb.png

I can't forget Ana (Rainbow Depression) & Ada-Chan. I miss spamming funny gifs to them. 

tumblr_ninw4pAn5f1sgdvj1o1_400.gif

Excuse me, while I clean this glass. Teehee.

Manga | Tumblr

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
I want/miss talking more/longer to the ff. Peeps:
Alex (who's like a mushroom popping out of the blue and disappears like poof)
Lurkey (who only leaves random msgs once in a while. Rarely stays for long convos)
Icee (I catch her online but always when she's at school or is about to sleeeeep)
NomMango babyyyy~ ( sleeping early nooow 'cos of school)

Then alsoo.. justity (wall of texts will come soon!), maaaaia-nee & mari-neee (superbussssy ;<), silaaaa-nee (timezones T_T) and maybe hoodie too who's busy spamming jk!

And I'm open to talk to all people I haven't converse with~ ;)

Firesarebad

Firesarebad

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Locationmars

No one and no one :o

u8GqZ9R.gif

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

Ley and Dubs.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

Mango-chwan >W<

stripper_bunny.gif

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

Hmm, now that I think about it... I'd like to talk to Kannade. He seems like a pretty chill guy with a good fashion taste. fb_thumb.png

hi

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

I'm not missing anyone now, but i feel so lonely :c

have nobody to interact with~ ;~;

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts

I wanna talk to Pervy, I always hear his name and how awesome sos he is

stripper_bunny.gif

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Locationhopefully not in the hands of confused lewd teenagers.

I want to talk to my grandma. Unfortunately she passed long ago and my memories are failing me. But I do remember that I loved her very much.

I want to speak to my uncle and hear him talk about my dad. I don't have any memories of him and I want to get to know him better. Dad says we're quite alike. Wonder what kind of inspirational thing he would come up with telling me.

Lastly I want to talk to my 28 year old self and just simply ask her, "how was it?"
I want to know her perspective of life then, how she had it growing up almost becoming 30 and ask her for advice.

Edited by Rukapi-, 06 March 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Lastly I want to talk to my 28 year old self and just simply ask her, "how was it?"
I want to know her perspective of life then, how she had it going up almost becoming 30 and ask her for advice.

funny how you'd be so specific about that age. not long after my 28th birthday, i met my much older self. only advice i got was to forgive myself and stop fretting about useless stuff and regrets. my younger self is someone who was actually with me up until that point in my life, pretty much stuck and unable to let go or rest in peace. i'm really glad we managed to make up and start looking to the future.

Edited by 真っ黒, 01 March 2014 - 11:39 AM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I want to talk to Seeyou....been much to long...

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

lowkey, sometimes I feel anxious on the weekends because I always wonder if this person will be able to get online or not. even though it's saturday, I tried to wake up a little earlier than usual just in case because we've missed each other by a couple of hours before. Oh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.png

Guest_Chopper_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Chopper_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

i miss my little brother, havent seen him in 4 years

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Dad.

It's been twenty years this year since he died in a car accident on his way to work.

We'll meet each other again. I promise. And you'll be horrified to see how I've grown up to become so similar to you. :)

UIqflpq.jpg

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

I want to know her perspective of life then, how she had it going up almost becoming 30 and ask her for advice.

i want this! *^* 

lowkey, sometimes I feel anxious on the weekends because I always wonder if this person will be able to get online or not. even though it's saturday, I tried to wake up a little earlier than usual just in case because we've missed each other by a couple of hours before. Oh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.pngOh_no.png

awee~ 

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts

I miss Loli Poopsnichel T^T

stripper_bunny.gif