Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Romantic relationships (semi-frequent characters only)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts
I wanted to make a list of the character relationships we have so far, but only the characters that have shown up for more than one arc, or for long period of time. So even though Ren is loved by thousands of women, most aren't really relevant to the manga. 

--> arrows pointing this way means this person loves the bolded character
<-- arrows pointing this way means the bolded character loves this person

Let me know what you think and if I missed anyone important. Also, if you have a better way of displaying it, I would be happy to edit this.

Kyoko Mogami

Mutual love:
Tsuruga Ren <-->

One sided love:
Fuwa Shou -->
Leader of Bridge Rock -->
Reino -->

Other:
Kijima (wants to date her, but doesn't love her)

Tsuruga Ren

Mutual love:
Kyoko <-->

One sided love:
Momose ? -->
Maria -->

Other:
Yashiro

Fuwa Shou

Mutual love:
none

One sided love:
Kyoko <--
Nanokura Mimori -->

Other:
Shoko (don't seem to love each other romantically, but sexual relationship)

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin