Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can Jee-Han die?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

satoma

satoma

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

If you die in a game you just respawn. Does the same apply for Jee-Han?

Olinser

Olinser

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

If you die in a game you just respawn. Does the same apply for Jee-Han?

Nobody knows, and I don't think Jee-Han wants to experiment and find out.

My guess is that his game is essentially locked to 'Hardcore' mode. One life, one save slot, no do-overs. I would also be shocked if he could ressurect other people. That just seems like exactly the kind of thing he'd get zapped from on high with lightning for doing.

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

I'm guessing his Life Points are his buffer from reality. When they run out, he will not die immediately, but damage beyond that will make him suffer broken bones and concussions like with normal people. 

Darkrage

Darkrage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Perhaps he might got a save system he can abuse but a respawn system would take the edge away.

However as his statsscreen do not show a age rating while Sun-Il's do (chapter 18) it possibly mean that he will not age and remain youthful (like his mom).

Ninjacola

Ninjacola

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nobody knows, and I don't think Jee-Han wants to experiment and find out.

My guess is that his game is essentially locked to 'Hardcore' mode. One life, one save slot, no do-overs. I would also be shocked if he could ressurect other people. That just seems like exactly the kind of thing he'd get zapped from on high with lightning for doing.

But if someone dies in an Illusion Barrier, and he revives them in the same illusion barrier, Would that not dodge the Interference Law since that's what the Illusion Barriers are for. 

Comerz88

Comerz88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Locationger

don't lick the taugth. forever 18!!! in the most countries you can't do the fun things

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

I say he dies when his hp is 0.  Just like any game character dying.  And I don't see him respawn.  I played games where the character dies there is no respawn, you start the game over.  Same thing over here. 

HailTheGamer

HailTheGamer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationIllusion barrier

Perhaps he might got a save system he can abuse but a respawn system would take the edge away.

However as his statsscreen do not show a age rating while Sun-Il's do (chapter 18) it possibly mean that he will not age and remain youthful (like his mom).

I found this one interesting.