Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who's your favorite main character?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's your favorite main character? (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite main character?

1. Shin (37 votes [46.84%])

Percentage of vote: 46.84%

2. Sei (3 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

3. Ten (5 votes [6.33%])

Percentage of vote: 6.33%

4. Kyoukai (24 votes [30.38%])

Percentage of vote: 30.38%

5. Ouhon (3 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

6. Mouten (7 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

So, another poll. Who's your favorite character?

I actually like Mouten a lot. I like the way he's laid back, but at the same time a great fighter, good strategist, and really wants to help his grandfather and father. He's also hiding the same determination Shin and Ouhon have behind all of that, and he's definitely a cool character.

Moloch

Moloch

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

Tough choice, they’re all pretty awful and one-dimensional.

Phoenix_

Phoenix_

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'd have to say Kanki. I love his design and personality.

walnutbeast

walnutbeast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I like Hyoh (Shin's best friend as a servant) he was a worthwhile character with guts like Shin. Those were the times, man. Ouki was a great character, it was shown from the beginning.

Even so, a main char at the moment. The future concubine seems pretty sweet, and bangable.

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

I actually like Mouten a lot. I like the way he's laid back, but at the same time a great fighter, good strategist, and really wants to help his grandfather and father. He's also hiding the same determination Shin and Ouhon have behind all of that, and he's definitely a cool character.

I like him a lot too.  To me actually he seems the best out of the 3.  Its because he is smarter and less arrogant.  Though Ouhon has the best stat.  As for favorite character, not really have one.  I like several characters like Shin, Mouton and Sei.  Can't really choose one over the other.  Though I have to admit I am liking Shin more and more.  I just wish he becomes smarter.

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

I'm not liking Shin that much because he seems to be a lot like Naruto. Hot headed and not really thinking. Of course, Moubu is hotheaded, but he's super badass and has Mouten, who strengthens him as a character. 

_uninstall

_uninstall

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I like him a lot too.  To me actually he seems the best out of the 3.  Its because he is smarter and less arrogant.  Though Ouhon has the best stat.  As for favorite character, not really have one.  I like several characters like Shin, Mouton and Sei.  Can't really choose one over the other.  Though I have to admit I am liking Shin more and more.  I just wish he becomes smarter.

i thought Shin was more mature and humane than Naruto (not a perverted brat for one)

Shin's my favorite tbh but Sei needs more love. I like him a lot just as much.

LXKhkIe.gif

KINGDOM, ASSEMBLE

hi shin unit, kingdom fanblog

Abdullah

Abdullah

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

I agree that Mouten is a cool character , but i like him because of his relationship with his family , he might seem care free but he does really care about his father and grandfather , plus he is not arrogant  :lol: .

20.jpg