Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi, Hello, Greetings, Salutations, Howdy, Good-day, Bonjour, Hola, Ohio, Namasday ...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Aoi_Cho

Aoi_Cho

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOn top of a Mountain in the Wild West, exact location: No Where

Ummm, hi my name is Aoi_Cho (blue butterfly). It is nice to meet you all. I have been checking out the site for several days now -and the site is awesome-  and was wondering about the "potato"status on some of the ID tags. About me, well ... most of the time I am shy, awkward, but I try to always be optimistic. I always try to see the best in everyone; because, I am one of those people who say one thing and have it taken in the opposite meaning. Even though I have never done it before I would like to help out with a group as Q.C. or a Pre-Cleaner (Someone who as the skills & software to fix backgrounds and simple things but not the skills to redraw characters/creatures).

BTW, Thanks to all the group's out there that are bringing the manga, manhua, & manhwa to us.

​Please take care of me as I will be here from now on.

~ A.C.

Edited by Aoi_Cho, 14 January 2014 - 06:44 PM.

~ A.C.

I am looking for an avatar; & Aoi-Cho supposedly means -according to Google Translation- blue butterfly, so if you see a cool blue butterfly image please send it over to me.  With many Thanks.

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.
Hello hello.

Your level of potato-ness will change the more you post.

Check out the recruitment section of the forum, there are always groups looking for members there.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net

Sup~

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Hello, and welcome to the Batoto Forums, land of insane potatoes that explode on impact when thrown.

To add to Quiet_Kid's description of the potato description: There are certain threads within Batoto, such as the General Discussion and Entertainment section, and a few more that will add to your post count that changes the type of Potato that you are. Couch Potato being the final growth stage. Then you will be a full fledged adult potato. Sections such as the Roleplay Section(Land of Batotians), Forum Games, and Potato Hell do not yield post count additions.

That being said, I do hope that you enjoy your time here with us in the forums, and I wish you luck in your search for a Scanlator's group. >^.^<

~Maia the Resident Neko

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

maia has the potato system down. if you have any other questions you can ask her. ^^

as for looking for jobs, as mazenia mentioned, you can go have a look in the recruitment forum. it shouldn't be too hard to learn photoshop and become a cleaner (there are separate jobs for redrawers in scanlation so you don't have to worry about that).

if you work at it and have a look at guides it might take a few weeks, but as a scanlator myself, i've found the process incredibly rewarding. so do have a try.

GJX6viX.gif

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

wassup cho cho?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, howdy, good-day, bonjour and  hola right back at you Aoi_Cho, welcome to batoto, it's nice to meet you too.  :) 

Tn7HA0h.png

⚡lightning07⚡

⚡lightning07⚡

Potato

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationParadise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
Hello Aoi_Cho. As mentioned before, you can check the recruitment section for open positions. The Potato ID changes as your post changes. Click below to see post count chart.
Spoiler

batoto_zpsaecf3e3e.png

Edited by lightning07, 14 January 2014 - 08:54 PM.

output_WD8IW0_zps24b345ad.gif
This amazing signature was made by Viscoun.

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.

Welcome to Batoto!

e3cb5aac6c83fd1b75dd1d358332957913020922

Spoiler

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

ttTYpT7.jpg

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

Welcome!

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~

welcome! i hope you will become an active member here and talk to us~

warning, your innocence* may be taken away by me. :batoto_021: :batoto_021: :batoto_021:
xD

most of the potatoes here are nice, so dont worry. :batoto_008:

some may be a bit too friendly though~

Edited by ~YouVicious~I'mVicious~, 15 January 2014 - 03:43 AM.

giphy.gif

Aoi_Cho

Aoi_Cho

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOn top of a Mountain in the Wild West, exact location: No Where

I feel all warm and tingly   :batoto_003: Seriously,  Thank you so much for the warm welcome!  I didn't expect so many kind responses.   :batoto_024: I think I am going to really like it here.

~ A.C.

~ A.C.

I am looking for an avatar; & Aoi-Cho supposedly means -according to Google Translation- blue butterfly, so if you see a cool blue butterfly image please send it over to me.  With many Thanks.

phanta

phanta

Baked Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 1,147 posts
  • LocationThe high ground
Welcome! Your name reminds me of the Ranger's Apprentice for some reason...anyway, good luck finding a scanlator group and I hope you enjoy your stay

penguin1.gif

~The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do~

Spoiler
Spoiler

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
Welcome Aoi_cho~ :)