Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What are your favorites?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ThatMartianGirl

ThatMartianGirl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

So I was just thinking maybe we can discuss favorites and such, ie, favorite episode, favorite character, favorite scene, favorite time Alba was arrested...You know, stuff like that. Get a discussion going.

Anyone up for it? 

Edited by ThatMartianGirl, 13 January 2014 - 03:43 PM.

kuro_wizard

kuro_wizard

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I liked the episode when alba got arrested because of elf. man~ i thought i was going to die from laughing XD

SenyuuRinchan

SenyuuRinchan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow.

ME! :DD

Alright c:

Favourite Episode - The very first one, because of you all!
Favourite Character - Alba and Hime <3 (YOU KNOW WHY ALBA IS IN THERE!)

Favourite Scene - When Alba and Ros remeet (insert titantic theme here)

Favourite Time Alba was Arrested - All the times :') poor alba!

Favourite tumblr rp blog - all the ones! cuz of http://senyuunetwork.tumblr.com because I can find you all! <3

steeve

steeve

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

favourites... so many favourites...

Favourite Episode - Episode 2 because of the tsundere scene
Favourite Character - Ros, Alba and Elf

Favourite Scene - When Elf did the white blanket joke in the alternate dimension ( and basically everything he does )

Favourite Time Alba was Arrested - When he got arrested for saying "I'm the Hero" with a cocky face ( and then got all lovey dovey because of Guilty )

totally didnt just copy,paste and edit Rinchan's text >3>

Koketokage

Koketokage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBehind you XD

I love Senyuu so much that everything is my favorite...

but if I had to choose...(this is hard XD)

My favorite chapter... the one before the last one in the anime (I don't remember the number)... when Ross says Aba's name, it was so cute!

My favorite characters... Alba and Ros! (mostly Alba) But I love Elf too, he is just too amazing!

My favorite scene... hmmm this one is hard... there are so many... I think the whole scene when Alba is in jail with Elf XD

My favorite time Alba was arrested: the second one, when they meet Janua and Ros is poking his ribs XD

By the way, I laughed a lot at Rinchan's titanic theme insertion moment XD

straygodess

straygodess

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

oh man i love them all but fave character is def Ross. and Teufel is coming up to the second place. I wonder tho if there's a reason why the two of them looks so similair. what do you guys think?