Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Nisekoi Anime?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vampire Hunter

Vampire Hunter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The anime adaptation is so similar to the scenes of bakenmonogatari. Do you think it suits the plot? I was thinking more of a environment like IS or something like that. Bakenmonogatari is for more like a deep or suspenseful anime, not a harem like nisekoi.

Lauk

Lauk

Fingerling Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 58 posts
  • Location~Nowhere~

Both of them have the same animation studio [Shaft], and they're both directed by the same director [Akiyuki Shinbo]. So it's no surprise they're similar, but like you said, the Monogatari series is deeper than Nisekoi. If the question is, whether someone like Akiyuki Shinbo, who's most notable for directing Madoka Magica and the Monogatari series, should be directing something like Nisekoi, then I would say no, he wouldn't be my first choice at least.

iluminado

iluminado

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth America

Yesterday I saw chapter 1, Shaft's seal everywhere, I love that studio

⚡lightning07⚡

⚡lightning07⚡

Potato

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationParadise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
Shaft, while may not be the best choice, does make Nisekoi have a unique and suspenseful feel. As compared to the manga, in my opinion, the anime does a better job at showing the characters emotions.
output_WD8IW0_zps24b345ad.gif
This amazing signature was made by Viscoun.