Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
her senpai is not better than a trash -.-

Edited by Sality, 02 October 2011 - 10:35 AM.

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
The rape of her friends was the second scene to disgust me in this manga. The first being the crazy kid and his necrophilia thing.

On Alamaxca

On Alamaxca

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHan Grant, Tiev Man
Imo, Himiko is amazing, not just because she rather die than being raped by that pig (what's his name again?), also because she decided it so quickly, no hesitation. I don't know if that's courage or just youth impulse. Virginity is importance to girl, I know, still...

I read hentai, not much but I can say compare to them, this manga is nothing.

Edited by On Alamaxca, 02 October 2011 - 11:12 AM.

My english is bad, so tell me if i'm being offend, okay :D?

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
ok were done with himiko right because lets face it we all are more interested in sakamoto am i right or am i rght
Posted Image

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack

Imo, Himiko is amazing, not just because she rather die than being raped by that pig (what's his name again?), also because she decided it so quickly, no hesitation. I don't know if that's courage or just youth impulse. Virginity is importance to girl, I know, still...

I read hentai, not much but I can say compare to them, this manga is nothing.

As a long time resident of the internet, the vulgarity that can sometimes be displayed in hentai is no stranger to me. Thats just disturbing in its own way though. The thought that it was made to and probably is being "fapped" to.

The scenes from the manga are disgusting because I'm getting drawn into the story and thinking of each character as a real person if that makes any sense at all.

@Taijutsu: Yes, I'm a bit more interested in Sakamoto(He is the main character afterall), but I'm still very interested in the other characters as well. I like finding out why someone would put them on the island and their feelings toward this. I think it'd be really awesome if a discussion on who actually deserves to be on the island would start up.

Edited by Obsolete, 02 October 2011 - 07:19 PM.

Iresa

Iresa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

The scenes from the manga are disgusting because I'm getting drawn into the story and thinking of each character as a real person if that makes any sense at all.

I'm the same!!!

OMG! I love this manga, at first it feels the same as eden no ori, but now... I can't stop reading it!
I can't wait till the next chapter!!!

Posted Image

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
Pretty frikin awesome moment of heart-warming right there. Aside from that, why does he always make pictures of everyone kinda hanging out? It gives me false hopes.

Edited by Obsolete, 05 October 2011 - 05:33 AM.

polokoku

polokoku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationProntera
just. .why did HIMIKO lie ? ? ?
:( :( :(

dell1530

dell1530

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
Maybe because her sempai she trust fuck their friends? a fatty crazy one almost did to her the same? and she doesnt want to risk that possibility happens again, maybe in a short future she will embrace him but for now its all + points for mister sakamoto with himiko...

Im sure in less than 5 caps something will happen towards romance...

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
I don't see how that could be it when the moment that Sakamoto came to save her is when hope was restored to her heart. Maybe she just doesn't know how to deal with facing the one she fell in love with in an online game. Especially in this kind of scenario. We got to see a glimpse of her emotions in this chapter on the matter and I'm thankful for that.

Chore Boy

Chore Boy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHell, Wisconsin
A ghost just in time for Halloween. :rolleyes:

just. .why did HIMIKO lie ? ? ?

To stretch the story out so things develop slowly :P
I've already forgotten I've posted here...

Snow

Snow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBordeaux, France
Fun! This manga really is the best!

I think it'd be really awesome if a discussion on who actually deserves to be on the island would start up.

@Obsolete Who do you think deserves to be on the island? I have a hard time blamig Sakamoto I mean I've kinda been in his position myself but maybe HE took it a little too far. What I have a really hard time dealing with is why Himiko was sent to the island I mean she's not really responsible for her friend's getting raped, especialy when it's her friends that wanted to see her senpai. Most of what happened then was out of her control.

Also @everyone This author really like komodo dragons doesn't he? However I always agreed with this manga thinking it was the bacteria in their saliva that acted as a poison but i was told otherwise recently, apparently the komodo dragon is one of few (2 or 3) lizards to have poison glands.

Anyways I end my rant at that xD. And keep up the good work translators!!

Alicepheeze

Alicepheeze

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Ghost? Pfff! Non-sense :P
I believe it´s a living person, but lacks the chip (that would explain why Sakamoto couldn´t detect him/her)

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack

Fun! This manga really is the best!

@Obsolete Who do you think deserves to be on the island? I have a hard time blamig Sakamoto I mean I've kinda been in his position myself but maybe HE took it a little too far. What I have a really hard time dealing with is why Himiko was sent to the island I mean she's not really responsible for her friend's getting raped, especialy when it's her friends that wanted to see her senpai. Most of what happened then was out of her control.

Also @everyone This author really like komodo dragons doesn't he? However I always agreed with this manga thinking it was the bacteria in their saliva that acted as a poison but i was told otherwise recently, apparently the komodo dragon is one of few (2 or 3) lizards to have poison glands.

Well, her friends feel like she abandoned them at a critical point even though she ran away to alert the police.
About the komodo dragons: It is the bacteria that does the lethal work. I remember watching a special on Discovery or something if that means anything.

@Karura: Not quite! He was able to detect the Komodo dragons. So this person probably knows how to conceal their movement from the radar . . . or theyy're an actual ghost. Pick your choose!

Snow

Snow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBordeaux, France
Nah honest, I used to watch the discovery channel alot too and i would of had said the same a while back aswell. But recent dicoveries show that they are actualy poisonous. xD How did we get on to this topic in the first place?lol

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
Btoom science.

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
don't left Himiko alone :(

Midgardsormr

Midgardsormr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDeep Sea
battle royale + eden no ori manga... cool...

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack

battle royale + eden no ori manga... cool...

Giving your thoughts on what happened in the latest chapter is okay too. It'll get you off to a good start.

Midgardsormr

Midgardsormr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDeep Sea
wow, chapter 36 page 23 scared the hell outta of me.... didn't expect that...